Daisy (Guinea Piggy) and Hope (Flemish)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amdfarm

Reaction score
I just had to take pics for the first time they met. It was really noneventful. They sniffed each other and then pretty much ignored each other.

Size difference. hehe

Hope005.jpg

Hope sniffing Daisy Mae.

Hope004.jpg

Daisy Mae on her tippy toes to sniff Hope. :D

Hope003.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics.

Oh - I just have to say that I LOVE Hope....not that I'm prejudiced about flemish giants....not at all...especially light grays...

Thanks, Peg!! LOL, I know, I know you're not prejudice at all. She sends bunny kisses to her friends in Texas. :)

aww how sweet. I agree with Peg, he's a gorgeous colour! Neither of my rabbits could stand our guinea pigs; Reuben throws a tantrum if he even smells their scent in his room. Mind you, he even tries to take on my labX-mastiff!

Cute abby, too.

Thanks, A! I love her color, too... Reuben sounds like quite a character.

Hope tries to play w/ the cats, but they're scared of her. Wusses. Daisy didn't seem bothered by her at all considering her size. But then again, the cats are scared of her, too. LOL

Aw, that's so cute! :) My rabbits are interested in the guinea pigs and say hello but pretty much ignore them other than that. I think they find the constant squeaking annoying too :)

Thanks, Ciara. They're in different rooms so Hope doesn't hear Daisy. Daisy only talks when she hears me talking or wants something (water/food.) I wished I'd taken pics when I introduced Hope to Napolean (hedgehog) now that was cute. Hope chinned him and used him to scratch her dewlap.

Latest posts

Back