Daenerys's Bunny Blog, Reptile House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I finally heard a rabbit make sound! Basil was honking at Genevieve through his cage the other day. And Genevieve learned that she can fit her head through the small holes of the NIC cage (just her head, not her body thank goodness) and steal Basil's food XD

DSC_0516.jpg

*OM NOM NOM*
DSC_0514.jpg

Thanks!

My mom and I got pedicures and had lunch at Olive Garden, and I got a GPS for my car since I have a phobia of getting lost...like seriously, I got lost one time and I had a panic attack lol. Thats about it. Going home for the summer on Sunday! Taking the buns with me. :)

Happy Birthday!:bouquet:

On another note.....can you "sound out" your name for me so I get it right in my head? I read Den-err (as in error)- eez. How close am I?

slavetoabunny wrote:
Happy Birthday!:bouquet:

On another note.....can you "sound out" your name for me so I get it right in my head? I read Den-err (as in error)- eez. How close am I?

Thanks!

Hahah, umm, its "Day - nur - ees" :p

Ooo, I've been slacking! So, time for a quick update!

The night before I left Raleigh to go home I discovered my $900 camera got stolen out of my boyfriend's trunk. I thought it would be safe in the trunk where nobody could see it. >.< At least I still have the battery charger?? :(

I am now at home back in Charlotte, and feeling a tad depressed. For one because I no longer have my very much loved amazing Nikon D5000 anymore, and also because I had to leave all my reptiles in Raleigh. I miss my pets, but I do have the buns. The only thing is that my mom says I have to keep them in my room, which is perfectly understandable, but they keep making all sorts of noises playing while I am trying to sleep. I am a light sleeper, so I am often up late at night and early the next morning because of them. Not fun. Also, they have a light smell to them. Not a good one. My mom complains about it every time they walk past my door. I never noticed a smell before. Must be because they're both intact?

So, I am not the happiest person right now. I am glad I still have my buns, but I miss Raleigh and the happiness I had there. Now that I am home I am constantly reminded why I love it in Raleigh more. Siblings being annoying, stupid, doing things to get yelled at (had to listen to my parents yell at my sister for over an hour about her grades, and now they want to revert her back to "caveman times" - she gets all her make up, hair stuff, and most of her clothes taken away - so now I get to hear her complain about the unfairness of it all in the coming weeks). Also can't talk about simple things without everyone getting all uptight about something or other, oh how I miss being in Raleigh...

Oh, does anyone have any tips about how to break it to my parents that I am moving in with my boyfriend in August when I told them I'd be moving in with my friend Emily? >.< I know it was stupid to lie to them but they would never have let me get an apartment without a roommate and there was nobody else looking for an apartment at the time that I knew. I don't want to live with a stranger!

Back