Daddy's Ghost Scare

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't you just see it, Zee?

I sure can!

I look forward to hearing more on this from you folks.

-Carolyn

Sure can Carolyn.

I can't wait to hear more stories. I love this subject, I could talk about it all day.

Carolyn wrote:
Can't you just see it, Zee?

I sure can!

I look forward to hearing more on this from you folks.

-Carolyn

I'm really glad you have brought up this subject' as i have been a great believer since the age of 6 when i saw a ghost in a church that scared the living daylights out of me. I have had many strange feelings toward's some people over the year's 'i can't explain it really it's more of a gut feeling and vision's in my head as i'm talking to them. The worst being a few parent's of my daughters classmates i just new i should'nt let her go round their house. I have seen a medium by accident 'i was sitting in a pub one night and this women kept touching my leg' a bit weird i thought' but the more she touched my leg it was like a static feeling and i new she had the gift.I asked her if she had the gift she appoligised for touching my leg and said yes and she was getting a lot of vibes from me and proceeded to tell me a lot of things about my life that where true and also a lot of thing's that had'nt happened at that time' but boy without going into detail have they come true. I was told that i to have the gift but do'nt understand what i am feeling and advised me to go to a gifted school to learn to open up more. As yet i have'nt as it scare's me a bit. I to do not bring up this subject often as some people are unbelivers and think you are a nut or something. I also believe without a shadow of a dought that Buck is still around watching this forum' visiting his friends and blessing all our bunnies' i often get this over whelming warm feeling of love in my stomach when reading Buck's post's or when people are talking about him.Any one else have feelings simalar to mine i would be really interested to know.:angel:

What an awesome topic!

I TOTALLY believe. My grandfather has come to me a few times now... Itis just SO amazing! Whenever I smell Players cigaretts, is when he shows up...

Daytona, has been sitting on the couch and panting, sleeping, or chewing a bone, and ALL of a sudden, he stops what he's doing and looks as thought he's following somethingwith his eyes... One other time we were watching tv, and he started to growl, we told him to be quiet, but it was like we weren't even there... he jumped off the couch, and walkedinto the kitchen doorway, stopped growling,like he was listening to something, sat, then layed down and rolled onto hisbelly!

Peter was TOTALLY freaked out, me on the other hand, I was just amazed at the whole thing!

:monkey::monkey:

My brother's in-laws lost their cousin at the age of 17 in a motorcycle accident. They had gone to see psychic, George Anderson, down in the City. The guy has an amazing following and it's very had to book an appt. He usually takes people that have lost their children because the pain is so deep and it's so unnatural for a parent to bury a child.

During the session, George hit on So Many valuable points, named family members, etc. without ever having met the cousins parents or family at all.

At one point, George said to his mother, "He's standing behind you with a Huge Bouquet of White Roses."

Unbenounced to everyone, each time the mother went to her son's grave, she brought one white rose. No one knew that. She hadn't even told her husband. It was between her and her deceased son only.

-Carolyn

onnie,

Raspberry told me that the day everyone lit the candles for Buck, she definitely felt his presence here.

And yes, each time we bring back one of his posts, it certainly does feel like he's tuning in.

He's gone, but not far. :angel: :bunnyangel:

-Carolyn

Strange you saying that Carolyn,

That evening was very strange, an air, I cannot really explain it. It was an uplifting experience, one I will not forget easily.

Carolyn wrote:
onnie,

Raspberry told me that the day everyone lit the candles for Buck, she definitely felt his presence here.

-Carolyn

That's exactly what Raspberry said, Zee. She's on vacation right now, otherwise she'd explain it. She's so much better at it than I am.

She said that you could just feel the energy and the love, and you could feel him and you knew he was there knowing what was going on.

I'm so glad you felt it too. :jumpforjoy:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
That's exactly what Raspberry said, Zee. She's on vacation right now, otherwise she'd explain it. She's so much better at it than I am.

She said that you could just feel the energy and the love, and you could feel him and you knew he was there knowing what was going on.

I'm so glad you felt it too. :jumpforjoy:

-Carolyn
....I can still feel it. Even now.

Thanks Carolyn i know exactely what Raspberry felt cause i felt it too' unexplainable really just an over whelming feeling of love and a tingley feeling that radiated all through my body.God bless Buck Jones and all our departed animals.:angel:

WEll since Carolyn showed us her scrapbook of the pictures of apparitions Shawn and I talked a good part of the ride home about these things. Like last week when we were in bed, a flash of light streaked across our bedroom ceiling... and it didnt come from outside... neither of us slept well that night... but I am just relieved I wasnt seeing things. Our Apartment is full of odd sounds, creaking, doors opening and stuph like that, so it makes one wonder... we have a nightlight in the bathroom because of it.

Hehe. So anyway... I remember Carolyn talking about a picture of me with Cali and her niece nad nephew that had an apparition in it... but didnt get to see the picture! So lemme see =) Shawn is very curious too!

I'll send the picture to you via email, bunsforlife, rather than post it.

:)

-Carolyn

I find this thread very interesting. I'm 34.When I was 5 my father passed away. We had his after funeralget together at my grandfather's 2 story house that is well over 100years old. My brother, sister & I were playing in thefront and I looked up and distinctly and clearly saw my father watchingus from the attic window. I have had instances throughout theyears where I have felt a presence at different times and have alwayswondered if he was still watching.

I mention the age of my grandfather's home because growing up we alwaysknew there was something up withthe house.

I am sorry if this is of topic, but I would liketo ask something. I have been on this website since June, but there is still one thing that I would like to know, and please forgive me if it is kind of a personal or emotional question for some of you. I would like to know who Buck is. From what I have heard, he was a member of the forum who passed away, and I am extremely sorry for that.:( But that is all that I know. I don't mean to offend anybody with this question, I am just curious.

Click on the Members icon, go to Buck Jones, view his topics and his posts, read themand you'll get a sense of the Great Man that Buck is. Sadly he died on June 19th.

He touched our private and public lives deeply. It's hard to come up with words that describe such a mentor, a kind and loving man, and a devoted and loyal friend to many. He touchedheartsaround the world the way I've never seen any other member do on any other forum - ever.

The church that his memorial service was held at was one of the biggest churches out there, and Buck packed the house. The people that had a hard time making friends or keeping them could always count on Buck. He accepted people unconditionally.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
He touched our private and public lives deeply. It's hard to come up with words that describe such a mentor, a kind and loving man, and a devoted and loyal friend to many. He touchedheartsaround the world the way I've never seen any other member do on any other forum - ever.

The people that had a hard time making friends or keeping them could always count on Buck. He accepted people unconditionally.

-Carolyn

....ditto

~Jim

Latest posts

Back