Cutest baby bunnies ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
I thought I had lost these pictures! I had the pleasure of meeting these little cuties several times early this year, they are all huge and grown up now. But I just had to share some of the cute pictures I got of them when they were 2 weeks old.

I know a few local breeders and get to see lots of baby rabbits, these ones struck me as particularly adorable as they looked like miniature Sakuras. I thought I had lost the pictures and I'm so happy I found them again!

DSC06213Medium.jpg

DSC06255Medium.jpg

DSC06258Medium.jpg

DSC06259Medium.jpg

DSC06260Medium.jpg

DSC06264Medium.jpg

DSC06248Medium.jpg

DSC06246Medium.jpg

DSC06238Medium.jpg

DSC06233Medium.jpg

DSC06227Medium.jpg

DSC06220Medium.jpg

DSC06217Medium.jpg

DSC06213Medium-1.jpg

I would submit them but I have no idea how when I go there :?.

Aren't they just lovely? I have a video from that session too, they pop around like popcorn :D.

I think I'm going to faint from all that cuteness!!

There's a link for 'Submission' on CuteOverload.. it'll provide you with their email add for you to send your photos to :) These baby pics would definitely make the cut!

:inlove::inlove::inlove: What breed are they?? Sooo adorable, little tiny bunny butts and tails...and fat wittle noseys....and wittle stubby eeeers!!!

I still only want Sakura.....:p

gentle giants wrote:
:inlove::inlove::inlove: What breed are they?? Sooo adorable, little tiny bunny butts and tails...and fat wittle noseys....and wittle stubby eeeers!!!
I'm guessing nethie ?

Glad I could bring a smile :biggrin2:! They were absolutely just utterly adorable, I think I took about 500 pictures of them :shock:.

They were mixed breed, I'm trying to think what, I think mini rex cross with a stubby eared little lop. My memory sucks! Spring from here might remember as I showed the pictures to her at the time and discussed the rabbits.

I remember how utterly soft they were, so fluffy and squishy, it was like holding balls of fluff with ears.

Back