cuteness overload

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
The babys got to come in today and enjoy the indoors :) They are still inside and are loving it. My moms dog Mae is awsome with little baby animals and it doesn't matter what it is. She is very protective of them. If they got to close to the edge of the couch she would scoot them back. Before I got her her owners said she would kill any small animal...they were wrong! I had a kitten when I got her and she took care of him as if he was her own! She lets the bunnys hop all over her and she just takes it all in. Anyway time for pics and more will be coming in about 15 or so minutes :)

009-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

014.jpg

You can tell on him that some of their ears are strating to flop over.
021.jpg

023.jpg

025.jpg

030-2.jpg

031-1.jpg

Hope you didn't mind all the pics with the others coming soon.

Thank you for warning us that you would be giving a cuteness overload. Otherwise, I just may have fallen out of my chair. That was one of the cutest things ever. We had a Rotty who would do the same thing with Q-tip when she was a baby: push her back on the bed with her nose if she was going to fall. Super cute when your dogs and bunnies get along.
Any chance Chex wants to fly out to Austin???

I see them everyday and cant help but say "ah!!!",lol.

I have never flown a pet before,lol. Would it even be safe to fly out a baby bunny with no one there to watch him!!???

Latest posts

Back