Cute Story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
As some of you know Kail's never really liked being touched, she'll nuzzle you and groom you but if you pet her..... *evil music*

Anyway last night we were upstairs giving the buns their treats when Kali came up to me and nudged me on the knee, then she hopped away. I sat their watching her to see what she wanted, she looked sort of confused so she hopped up and bunted me again. So I reached out to see if mabey she would like to peted when I touched her she ran away and did a binky! It was sooooooooooooo cute! Then she came back so I touched her again and she ran under the bed binkying! So I got up and chased her around while she binkied! IT WAS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! :heartbeat:She wanted to play tag! She was so happy, to tell you the truth I don't think I have ever seen her this happy! Teacup never plays games with you anymore and Vin's mad at us, so it made me really happy to be able to play with the buns again! :clapping:

Then when I was in bed Kali hopped up on my bed and started grooming me. :inlove:She just sat up their hanging out, I was so happy!! She didn't even try to dig or muck up my bed like the buns like to do, it was like she was tucking me in!! Awwwwww.... I just can't get over it!! Our little anti-cuddle bun has become soooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!! And she even came up to say hello this morning!! I feel so excepted! :biggrin2:

Sorry, this got kind of long, but I'm just so happy!

-TK:yahoo:

How sweet! she wanted to play! and wanted her friend!

How old is she ?

Aww!!!! How wonderful!!! :weee: :clapping:

That is really sweet! She is growing up and want to be a cuddle bun in her old age!!

Congratulations!!

Latest posts

Back