Cute prefab rabbit run!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love them runs and nearly got one but there was a few things stopping me:

1. The "hutch" part would get too warm and sweaty in the summer resulting in hay and food going mouldy
2. Size, wasnt really big enough for two rabbits unless the pen extender is used and an additional bedbox is bought
and 3. squirrely usually pester rabbits anyway, and if a rabbit put him/her paws up again the bars a squirrel could bite or they reach through the bars with theyre paws.

On the plus side it looks good and is easy to clean!

WOW I want one for a play yard for Clover! She'd love that! and I wouldn't have to worry too much about her getting loose!

Of course, I can't justify $500 for it.

Those are really cool but I would rather get a wooden one just like it; I agree with Luv-Bunniz, the plastic would attract heat, which wouldn't be good. The pen is a pretty good size though, but I don't think for two bunnies ;)

Luv-Bunniz, squirrels would be able to stick their paws through any mesh/wire, and I don't think you'd really have to worry about them coming up to your bunnies, though.

Emily

Latest posts

Back