cute pics of my french angoras and holland lops

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I know why it didn't work....its becausethe extension is tif. I don't think it exceptsit:(It only allows: bmp gif jpg jpeg png txt zip.Well I'm going to take some new pics of them right now and see if itworks. I'll be right back youguys!Cassandra

If you didn't resize it, then it's probably toobig. If you don't know how to resize it, you are welcome tosend it to me and I'll do it for you.

Pam

Hi Cassandra,

Just got back inside from grooming our "fluffy bunny". Matthew wants to take him to an upcoming fair.

I'll have your photos posted shortly -- they were too large to upload as is.

Pam

This one is the best!

The size of your photos was a whopping 27 x 36inches! I resized the images to 3 x 4 inches on aphoto editing program (I use Corel Photo House). Aphoto editing program should have been included with your camerasoftware.

You can right click on these images and save them to your hard drive and put your photo on the "pictures of everyone" thread :)

Hi,

What colour is this one? My Holland Lop is pretty much the same colour? Is it broken sable or chocolate?

attachment.php

The color of the above Holland Lop is broken tort. It's orangish with smokey shading.

Pam

Here'sa tort (shading and intensity of orangish may vary depending on idividual rabbit).

Thanks soooo much Pamnock! I really appreciateit! My broken light brown holland lop is Blossom....my sweety heart. Myblack broken holland lop is Oreo....my gentle friendly baby. And thepic of me and my french angora cotton ball was taken three years ago.Cotton Ball has gotton a lot bigger than in the pic! I'll put a pic ofhim up for you soon. And I'll put a pic up of my jersey wooly too. Wellthanks soooo much pamnock:D....and I'll try to figure out on how I canget the sofware yourusing.Cassandra:)

Hi Cassandra,

Your computer should have come bundled with photo editing software, andyou also should have received a software program with yourcamera.

Pam

Trix (my mini rex) wrote:
Pam, your such a nice person to help her post pictures!

-Lydia

Lydia,

I think you'll find that *everyone* on this forum goes out of their way to assist others :)

Pam

Back