Cute bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybunny

Reaction score
Today I let Flopsy out on to bed, and she loved it :D! she was hopping around like crazy.

And she really loved it when I let her under the duvet:p. Mum says I spoil her....

I was wondering, if a rabbit does start purring what sort of age do they start?

Happybunny

Hi happybunny,

You indeed have a happy bunny!

Their version of purring is to lightlytap their teethtogether. Fauna buzzes like a bee. Tucker's been'chucking' (tapping his teeth together) since I got him at 8 weeksold. Seems like a natural instinct they do when they'rehappy. Not sure when it starts.

-Carolyn

Yeah, Umbra has'purred' since I've had him. He tends to do itunfailingly every time I pet him on the head. He used to makea grunting noise too, but since he's been neutered, that'sstopped. I kinda miss my bunny's alien noisesthough... :(

--Melissa and Umbra

my bunny does not make any noises, and actually Iam not even sure if he is neutered(have to take him to the vet, I onlyhad him for 2 weeks)

one time when i was petting emmy... i went up tofeed her some carrots for a treat.. and she came running to me...climbed to my leg and started looking at me in the eye! what does thatmean!?! oo.. and yesturday i was grooming emmy.. and she startedgridding her teeth.. what does this mean also?

Well, she was probably begging you for more treats. Bunnies are rather adept at begging.

Grinding the teeth together is a sign of happiness; she was just telling you she enjoyed being petted.

Does this mean I don't have a happy bunny?:shock:I have to say i've never met a rabbit who makes any noise in thatsense.Yes .She is a very happy bunny!:DThank you all for yourtales of your lovely bunnies!I love to hear aboutwhatother rabbits get up to! Mineare so naughty lol:D(sighs, thinks about the the phone line that now doesn't work. Smilesand thinks happy thoughts:p)

I can't stand the thought of not having my babies even after such a short time...:)

Happybunny

Latest posts

Back