cute bunny stories

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tterster

Reaction score
My daughter wanted a bunny so bad that she kepttaking out books on bunnies at school and going online for hours. Wetook her to a farm just to cheer her up in December. She fell in lovewith this little girl charcoal colored bunny. Well little did she know,we paid for her that day and they held her for us. She was an outdoorbunny. She had my boyfriends son hold her after she did and the bunnyreached out for my daughter and went in her arms. Well she begged andbegged for this bunny. I told her no, because I didn't want her to knowshe was getting one. My boyfriend built the cage and he picked up thebunny the Tuesday before Christmas. We had her outback so she couldn'tsee her. Christmas morning I was dying for her to get home from herdads. I kept saying open your gifts and this is your last one. Shewasn't too happy. Then I said can you go take outthe trash outback for me. My uncle is like why are you making her tothat to my mom and dad. She didn't hear them. I went out the back doorto catch her coming around. She saw the cage and dropped the trashbag(which never did make it in the trash can). The look on her facemade me have tears in my eyes. I got her on film. I am picking up thefilm today. I am hoping it is in. I think this was a very specialmoment. She has her bunny named Smokey. She went out and got her acollar with a heart with her name and our phone number on it. A bigrabbit carrier and we got a leash. She is going to be very spoiled.That was the best Christmas ever. She is like a newborn coming into thefamily. Bunnies are very special. I will send in a picture soon. Takecare. Keep in touch everyone. Does anyone else have a special story toshare????

Latest posts

Back