Cute bunny project!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyslave

Reaction score
BUNNY COASTERS!!

bunnycoasters4.jpg

bunnycoasters3.jpg

bunnycoasters5.jpg

bunnycoasters6.jpg

bunnycoasters1.jpg

I bought mine at borders bookstore, but i've seen them at michaels,department stores, target, etc etc ... Aren't they adorable??

:bunnydance:

We have coasters over here where you can putyour own pictures in. I think you can get them from HobbyCraft, or any other big art shop.

Cute coasters though! :D

bunnyslave,

i would have never thought of that,they look fantastic.

ok,do you know what?im gonna go on a hunt to see if i can find anything like that.

that is just a neat idea,thanks for that bunnyslave:D

ohh and just look at that expression on snickers face(that is his name i hope)

cheryl13 wrote:
bunnyslave,

i would have never thought of that,they look fantastic.

ok,do you know what?im gonna go on a hunt to see if i can find anything like that.

that is just a neat idea,thanks for that bunnyslave:D

ohh and just look at that expression on snickers face(that is his name i hope)

AH COOL! glad you like it!! I think its a cutelittle project that can "bunny-fy" your home you know? Myhouse is filled with bunny stuff and everytime I am out shopping I amalways looking for anything bunny or anything I can make "bunny".

are you talking about my orange mini rex? yup thatssnickerdoodle! she has some cute expressions... and softerthan velvet. *proud mommy face*

bunnyslave,

oops,i thought snickerdoodle was a boy,anyway what a gorgeous girl,i still really love her expression:)

hehehe,my house is absolutely filled with bunny stuff.when i go out i am always looking to see if i can find bunny things.

most times when i go out shopping,i dont come home with what i went outto get,instead i go searching for bunny things,and then as im walkingaround searching i think to myself,is this normal behaviour from a 32year old woman:?,and then i think,ohhhh yeah this is normal for a crazybunny lover.

you walk into my house and no matter where you look you will findsomething bunny,hmmmmm my two boys think im just the weirdest mum ever.

so if i can find anything like those coasters,i will jump up and down with joy:D

cheryl13 wrote:
most times when i go out shopping,i dont come home with whati went out to get,instead i go searching for bunny things,and then asim walking around searching i think to myself,is this normal behaviourfrom a 32 year old woman:?,and then i think,ohhhh yeah this is normalfor a crazy bunny lover.

*bunnyslave gives cheryl13 a high five*:highfive:

That is SO me too! I will go out for one thingand come home with like LOTS of bunny things esp during the aftereaster sales! My apt is full of bunny posters, pictures,stuffed animal bunnies(i have over 100 in my collection),bunny pillows, figurines, bunny booksetc etc.

no worries... snickie doesn't mind, butyeah I love herexpressions. she's got "grumpy" down perfect! heheee

thanks for your compliments! :heart:

hehehe,i even have my poor old mum on bunny alert when she goes out as well.

she lives a few hours from me,so i dont see her all that much.but whenshe rings to let me know she is coming down to visit she says,ohhhhh igot some bunny things for you,geez i feel like such a child sometimeslol

a few months ago she came down to visit and of course she had somethingfor me,she handed me this rocking bunny made of wood,instead of arocking horse it was a rocking bunny,something i have never ever seenbefore,it is so different.

ohhhhh yeah those after easter sales are the best,the kids dont see me for ages:D

Anthony my 15 year old says that im the strangest parent heknows,apparently other parents are normal except for me lol,i justlaugh i think it is so funny

Jeremy my 10 year old well he helps his old mum spot bunny stuff in the shops,what a good boy lol.

:DWhat if there was a town namedBunnyville or Bunnytown or Bunville USA and everyone from this forumlived in the same place. Can you imagine the fun we would have. Wecould have a bunpark instead of a dog park and everyone could bringtheir bunnies to play together, we all could have bunny coasters, andstuffed bunnies and some of us could grow timothy hay and parsley andsell it cheap. It would probably be the happiest and most peacefulplace in this country .......I think that I'm going off the deep endbecause I can talk "bunny" all day long!!!!

angieluv wrote:
:DWhat if there was a town named Bunnyville orBunnytown or Bunville USA and everyone from this forum lived in thesame place. Can you imagine the fun we would have. We could have abunpark instead of a dog park and everyone could bring their bunnies toplay together, we all could have bunny coasters, and stuffed bunniesand some of us could grow timothy hay and parsley and sell it cheap. Itwould probably be the happiest and most peaceful place in this country.......I think that I'm going off the deep end because I can talk"bunny" all day long!!!!
sign me up!! :bunnydance:

angie,now that sounds just super,i would leave australia and come live in bunnyville with you guys,what fun:D

i have found out that people that own bunnies are the most nicestpeople,most pet lovers have dogs or cats,so us bunny crazy people arespecial cause we have let these big eyed fluffy bunnies into ourhearts,i suppose we are unusual people.

ohh and angie,your not alone about going off the deep end,i fell of along time ago,when i owned my first bun lollipop,i was never normalagain lol.they just seem to work their way into our hearts and that iswhere they stay forever.:)

Cheryl13 ...Bunnyland could be in Australia (I'dlove to go to Australia) Bunnyland is "spirit" not place......exceptwherever your heart goes as it gazes in big brown deep bunny eyes.

Latest posts

Back