Cute bunny portrait

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
I was looking through my pictures and i had come across this picture of my bunnies,it's cute cause it look's like the bunnies are sitting fora bunny portrait...but the funny thing is..you see Jack in the left hand corner....wait for me! lol....that is so funny...he want's his picture taken as well. aww lol..thepicture would have been better if the yard wasn't so messy..it was just a windy day and hay just gets everywhere.

But in this picture it is also a reminder that ialmost lost Chocolate Bunny the day before i took this picture...you can see her fur on the front of her is like horrible...i had to force feed her for quite a while....the day before this picture was taken when Chocolate Bunny was sick,i had rushed her to the emergency vet as she had stopped eating and drinking and her tummy just swelled up and was hard as anything she went into stasis...even the vet didn't hold out much hope for her,but he looked after her well......oh my gosh...thankgod she pulled out of it!,i had cried and cried..like the bigsook i am

In the picture is Charlie,Chocolate Bunny,Cassidy laying in the front and Jack in the corner lol love it!

It is an older picture..i was just looking...gosh back in June 06...so Chocolate Bunny and Cassidy and Charlie are just over a year old there...they are over four now :shock:

Bunnyportrait.jpg

I just love the look on Jack's face..haha so cute!

What a cute picture. I love how Jack is running to the rest of them.

I'm so jealous that your Bunnies are all friends. Can you come visit me to help me bond mine? PLEASE!

Susan :rollseyes

Oh that is such a gorgeous photo! Those are lops in all their beauty :blushan:

I just love that picture Cheryl. I love lops, and my first bunny Grace looks just like Charlie. I really wanted a seal point lop, but the personalities of my current babies caused me to pick them instead, but I still have a soft spot for them. Jack is so cute running up! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone :D

Patti,i'm not sure but i don't think i ever posted that picture before

It's just way to cute though...I caught Jack just in time lol

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Aww that's too cute!

I just love finding old pictures and looking at them and remebering the memories behind them.
Good times. :)

Me too!....i'm alway's going back and looking at the old pictures,sometimes i come across one's that i forgot i even had....i love looking at the bunnies younger pictures and just see how they have grown...and i love coming across the funny ones too

Latest posts

Back