Cute bun pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1405810735.859171.jpgthis is Shida she is a pure bred Netherlands Dwarf, not sure what her colour would be classified as cause she has a white tummy and a bit of red/brown behind her ears and white around her neck. But I love her all the same!

This is Bun Jovi having her purple noms, and Blue Barry chilling like BunVillian on hims box in hims room.

Purple Noms.jpg

In My Room.jpg

All very adorable buns, I love how each rabbit is different even if they are they same breed, there are not two that are the same.:woohoo

this is Shida she is a pure bred Netherlands Dwarf, not sure what her colour would be classified as cause she has a white tummy and a bit of red/brown behind her ears and white around her neck. But I love her all the same!

I'm fairly certain she's a black otter, and such a cute one at that :D

Love seeing everbunn.

Awwwww!!! I love the buns!! Our guy is still nameless as he is a gift for my 5 year olds birthday (read: At 30 years old I bought myself a bunny and I'm sharing him with my 5 year old). She is on summer vacation with my other girls, staying with family in Miami. He is a purebred broken back Holland Lop with orange feet from the rusty cage the breeder had him in. Can't wait til they whiten up!

1405854961231.jpg

1405855014446.jpg

1405855045196.jpg

All very adorable buns, I love how each rabbit is different even if they are they same breed, there are not two that are the same.:woohoo

Me too! When I see other Holland Lops like Jovi, I recognize the shape of them, but they all look so different to me! I was fortunate to have my hubs agree to let me have one house rabbit. LOL I would have 5 or 6 if it were up to me! Although...I do plan to rescue Barry a mate at some point in the near future.

Ser Bouncealot, helping me sew (pardon my feet)

sbalsewing05_zps4d70cc0f.jpg

Last edited:
The first two are of Billy my 3 month old Lionhead/Rex mix Japanese harlequin (she is not housed in that box showed in the picture don't worry it was just for transport :)). The second two are of Gizmo my 9 month old unknown grey bun :)

IMG_5226.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

Last edited:
AAAHHHH! His little half-lop ears are the cutest things I've ever seen!! :inlove:

Latest posts

Back