Cut nails again?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chester1_andblueberry

Reaction score
So I clipped my rabbit Chesters nails almost 4 days ago and I only did a little but did all 4 claws he was surprisingly good but maybe it was because he wasin a burrito...but anyways His nails still look a little long so should I cut them again or wait a full month I have yet to tackel blueberrys..

If the nails were quite long, the quick can move futher up along the nail. I would probably wait 1-2 weeks before cutting again to give the quick time to withdraw a little (no idea how long that takes, just guessing). I wouldn't wait a month if they're still too long. Don't forget the dew claws on the inside of the front paws, rabbits have 5 nails on their front feet.

If the nails were quite long, the quick can move futher up along the nail. I would probably wait 1-2 weeks before cutting again to give the quick time to withdraw a little (no idea how long that takes, just guessing). I wouldn't wait a month if they're still too long. Don't forget the dew claws on the inside of the front paws, rabbits have 5 nails on their front feet.

Okay, thank you! Next week we'll tackel the little tornado again!

Latest posts

Back