Current Dwarf Hotot Jrs ^.^

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolWaterRabbitry

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of two of the Jr's in our barn:

Deeray's Cole, he's... barely 11 weeks old now and still has quite a bit of baby fur. He is also our buck that took BOB at 9 weeks of age :biggrin:

005-1.jpg

(He's still learning how to stay still for posing, and still is learning how to keep his feet in order and have his head a tad bit higher than laying flat on the table LOL. I really can't stand when they're overposed. I've come across quite a few breeders (and even a judge at the last show, though he had never judged DHs before) that over pose them to where their back feet are nearly sitting ontop of their front, and they act like their rabbist have wonderful type when you can't even tell :p )

A hind shot:
013-1.jpg

(He looks a tad narrow near the top, but he's still quite babyish all over and it feels like he just needs to fill out, judges have said the same)

Top-ish shot:
014.jpg

Thought that I had snapped the pic at the right time...guess not, but you can still see him at least somewhat well. His hip bone is sticking out a tad bit, but he's not at all boney, just really leggie at this time. lol

and CWR's Nikita, she's still in the nestbox at 4 weeks old, but I couldn't help but pose her too. :D

011.jpg

Critiques are welcome, but I just wanted to show them off a bit. ^.^

Very nice bunnies. And it is amazing that he got BOB at only 9 weeks! That is practically impossible to do in ND's.

Congrats! :biggrin:

Looks like we had the same idea, I'm about to post my juniors too, :)

lelanatty wrote:
Very nice bunnies. And it is amazing that he got BOB at only 9 weeks! That is practically impossible to do in ND's.

Congrats! :biggrin:

Looks like we had the same idea, I'm about to post my juniors too, :)

hehe Thanks!

Yeah I was thrilled since I had only purchased him two days before the show :p Then at this last show the judges really liked him, but another breeder that was trying to sell me one of her sr does (very nice but I didn't have the carrier room for her) told me that he had "quite nasty eyebands" :shock:I about died. But then my little man showed his stuff to the judges and she didn't even have any DHs to enter so ah well. :)

CoolWaterRabbitry wrote:
hehe Thanks!

Yeah I was thrilled since I had only purchased him two days before the show :p Then at this last show the judges really liked him, but another breeder that was trying to sell me one of her sr does (very nice but I didn't have the carrier room for her) told me that he had "quite nasty eyebands" :shock:I about died. But then my little man showed his stuff to the judges and she didn't even have any DHs to enter so ah well. :)
That is funny. :biggrin:Congrats again on your amazing win!

Latest posts

Back