Curly is MINE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hokankai

Reaction score
So I don't know how many of you have been following my little oddball foster, but I got the call from the HS that I can adopt him! It's kind of a big deal because their policy is that they need to be spayed/neutered and I'll be moving out of state before he/she will be old enough. So I was nervous about it.

But it's official! This little biddy will be mine! He's already started making friends with Theodore :D

Here are some pics of the little guy/gal <3

DSCN3649.jpg

DSCN3655.jpg

DSCN3659.jpg

DSCN3665.jpg

DSCN3669.jpg

Congrats!!!!! He/She is super beautiful! On another note you might want to contact "astrexrabbit.com" before you fix him/her. Here is a quote taken from there website "Astrex Rabbits, curly wavy rex, are nearly completely extinct... with only a very rare few "sport" mutations still occurring very rarely in certain stock. The rate occurrence is probably less than 1 percent of the entire world rabbit population as a whole"........Very interesting stuff if you ask me.

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Congrats!!!!! He/She is super beautiful! On another note you might want to contact "astrexrabbit.com" before you fix him/her. Here is a quote taken from there website "Astrex Rabbits, curly wavy rex, are nearly completely extinct... with only a very rare few "sport" mutations still occurring very rarely in certain stock. The rate occurrence is probably less than 1 percent of the entire world rabbit population as a whole"........Very interesting stuff if you ask me.

:shock:

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Woops.... That might be my fault as I forgot to add an S. The website it astrexrabbits.com also here is an email from the website to contact someone [email protected]
There are other links for emails on the site. Keep us post and Curly needs his own blog

That's the one I tried but it didn't work. It was a quick scan of the site though so I'll look further.

Benjamin08, I have no idea WHAT he/she is! Mama's a very poor lionhead and dad is a mystery...so who knows! The other kits were all black, white, and chinchilla with standard fur. This little bub is all sorts of crazy!

I think I'll start a blog for Curly, even though that's not what I want his/her permanent name to be, haha. :p

hokankai wrote:
:

Benjamin08, I have no idea WHAT he/she is! Mama's a very poor lionhead and dad is a mystery...so who knows! The other kits were all black, white, and chinchilla with standard fur. This little bub is all sorts of crazy!

I think I'll start a blog for Curly, even though that's not what I want his/her permanent name to be, haha. :p
Good idea to start a blog. :) Do you have other names in mind?

I've started a blog called "For the Love of Curls" if anyone is interested :). Feel free to post pics and stories of your own as I follow his growth and development!

Latest posts

Back