Cuddles New Friend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolpigs

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Long time no see :) Sadly Lambsie and Cuddles would not bond and Lambsie had to go back to the rescue :(

Good news is however Cuddles has bonded (we had grooming from Molly to Cuddles for the first time today :D ) with a female bunny called Molly.

She is just adorable but still very skitish around people as she came from an abuse case where people were killing and eating them in their backyard.

((Photos Soon))

Here they are together on the first night :) Cuddles is SO much happier I'm so pleased :)

That's all for now just a proud bun mum :) Any tips on getting her to stop using her litter tray as a bed will be much appreciated :D

L

Congratulations :D

That's sad about Lambsie though but hopefuly s/he will find the perfect forever home too :)

How are the buns doing this morning?

I would block off the bed for now until she has settled more. Using the bed as a litter tray seems to be a very common problem and there seems to be very little you can do. Some people suggest using something like tin foil on your bed. It's not an easy problem to beat, I just had to block off the bed.

Do we get photos of the happy couple?

awwwww they look adorable together, i hope all goes well between them

Latest posts

Back