"Cuddles" is coming home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harbor Bunny

Reaction score
I am going to go pick up "Cuddles" today. I welcome any and all helpful hints for a bunny's first few days in a new home. I have adopted dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rats and gerbils over the years, so am familiar with the basics, but any special hints for bunnies would be most welcome.

I would also welcome an explanation of how to add a photo to a post, so that I can show off the new baby!

~ Mary Ellen

Congrats on getting your new bunny! I bet you are really excited.

Just choose a quiet spot for him and his cage, and make sure he is really comfortable.That's pretty much the same with a lot of animals so I'm sure you know that.

Do you need any hints for anything specifically?

And to post photos, you can upload them from photobucket.com or imageshack.us, and either copy you and paste the actual photo or use the code
Code:
[img]insert img url here [/img]

Thank you for the tip on the photos. "Cuddles", whose name may be changed because it doesn't quite feel like the right one even though she is very cuddly, seems very comfortable. She is eating and drinking very nicely and checking out the little grass "house" that I put in her cage. She spent a lot of time last night sitting on my chest being stroked. One of my cats has chcked her all out (the other is probably too perturbed with me to come near) and the Golden retriever has sniffed her over. They are all used to guinea pigs in the house, so this is just another critter to them, I think.

I suspected I might have to upload to something in order to post here (I was hoping to just lift them from my photo file ~ not that simple). I will see what I can do about getting a photo up.

Thanks ~ Mary Ellen

th_IMG_7674.jpg

I did it (I think)! Here she is. I think she's kind of cute. She is 9-1/2 weeks, born two days before Valentine's Day.Gotta love those big hind feet!

~ Mary Ellen

Congrats on your new baby girl! She's very cute and I think her feet are OMG SO FREAKIN' CUTE cute! Ha ha!

We definitely need more pictures of that pretty little girl.

Latest posts

Back