Crystal and Misty 2010 blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peek-a-boo

Reaction score
and i promise to update this one hehe

My last one i babbled on loads about past rabbits and there was no updates on my current 2!

I dont post often on here but always looking at threads, I dont post because i know someone else is alot more rabbit intellegant then me :p

Crystal- she is my babe shes nearly 5, ive had her since she was 7 weeks old and shes become my heart bunny, we have a strong bond which will never be broken. She needs regular dentals on her molars which are getting better now she went from needing dentals every 6 weeks to every 4/5 months now :)shes a laid back rabbit but isnt scarred to show shes boss if me and Misty step out of line!

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

Misty- Named Misty as when i first got him I was told he was a she! that all changed when well things appeared :shock::p. He came 2nd in a cute bunny comp and appeared in a 2008 calender so proud! but think thats just because hes a poser! never known a rabbit to love the camera so much! he is bonded with Crystal and they both live in a 6ftx2ftx4ft hutch/run combo.

DSC01205-1-1.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

They are both beautiful buns! Misty has such a cute button nose. I agree she should have taken 1st.

woop so happy the snow has finally gone! think i had about a foot of snow in my garden for a week and the poor buns were confined to their hutch :(poor babies they seem to loving their free range in teh garden now though must get some updated pictures of them!

Mistys upper respiritory infection has gone aswell so im happy it was scary when i heard him coughing really thought he was chocking half the time.... i panic way to easily!

I bring my first Chinchilla home on Sunday im getting very excited! reserved him back in Novemeber! so its been a long wait but worth it :inlove:although this is a rabbit forum i may have to post a couple pics of my chinchilla when hes here :p

thankyou for teh comments I think he should have come 1st to :p

i saw your buns and jaw dropped...truly...with how cute both are

Your Bunnies are BEAUTIFUL :inlove::inlove:.

I can hardly wait to see more pictures of them.

Susan :happyrabbit::headflick::bunny18:weee:

not an update on my buns unfortunatly...

but today i brought home my first Chinchilla... hes 12 weeks old ive had him reserved for 10 weeks and it was well worth the wait :D

Ive called him Ollie

CIMG0221.jpg

pictures of Crystal and Misty today! Mistys looking abit yellow! **** white fur showing up everything! think hes been sleeping in the litter tray again :p

CIMG0241.jpg

CIMG0242.jpg

CIMG0244.jpg

CIMG0253.jpg

CIMG0254.jpg

CIMG0255.jpg

CIMG0263.jpg

CIMG0266.jpg

CIMG0269.jpg

CIMG0272.jpg

CIMG0275.jpg

CIMG0278.jpg

CIMG0281.jpg

CIMG0283.jpg

CIMG0288.jpg

CIMG0290.jpg

:faint:waaaay too many cute pics. what a beautiful chinchilla. these seem such fascinating little critters. the Pets At Home shop near me often has them. very very cute!

i had chins, i wasnt as fond of their independence, they just didnt fit me like other animals did. very interesting and intrigueing animals though! your baby is sooo beautiful! i had a mosiac with a gray spot on her head, she was a doll.

love the pics of your buns :)

Aww thankyou for the replies :D

Ive wanted a chinchilla for about 5/6 years now and i randomly came across a freead selling my little boy and i instantly fell in love.... I think it was fate :inlove:

I think hes a Beige Chinchilla, his mum was a light beige and his dad was a Sapphire I think hes going to be inbetween because i can see some blue in his coat aswell. His sister had a little ginger spot on her head haha i wanted to take her home to lol

hmm, they do do better in pairs. :)

shoulda gotten his sister too!

Ok so we changed Ollies name to Dandy! the woman who bred him named him dandy and im so used to calling him that its stuck lol

Misty is offically 3 years old! :Di got him by accident the best accident to happen to me :biggrin2:

so now a trip down memory lane of mistys life so far...

8 weeks old when i first got him 2007

Mistysmall7.gif

Mistysmall8.gif

6 months old

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

a year old filling out

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

and a few pictures since then

DSC00173.jpg