Crufts 2009 Photos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenson

Reaction score
Wow, what a great experience Crufts was! I was there on day 3, Gundog day. Utility are more my style of course but I couldn't go that day. The venue was huge, there were hundreds of stalls full of goodies to buy, the main arena events were like a huge party!

It's not just a dog show, it's a celebration of dogs of all shapes and sizes and the atmosphere is amazing. And of course it was fantastic to meet so many gorgeous dogs.

The photos are very bad I'll admit, I had a day off from photography and just used my camera as a point and shoot. You can't really enjoy what you're watching if you're trying to photograph it! I would highly recommend a day at Crufts to anyone, whether you're interested in showing or not it's great!

crufts29.jpg

crufts30.jpg

crufts34.jpg

crufts31.jpg

crufts8.jpg

crufts6.jpg

crufts5.jpg

crufts15.jpg

crufts3.jpg

crufts10.jpg

crufts11.jpg

crufts12.jpg

crufts13.jpg

crufts16.jpg

crufts17.jpg

crufts18.jpg

crufts19.jpg

crufts20.jpg

crufts21.jpg

crufts22.jpg

crufts23.jpg

crufts24.jpg

crufts25.jpg

crufts26.jpg

crufts27.jpg

crufts28.jpg

crufts33.jpg

crufts38.jpg

crufts37.jpg

crufts36.jpg

crufts35.jpg

crufts1.jpg

crufts32.jpg

Wow looks fun.

Ahh, I'm so jealous! I almost got into dog shows before I took up bunnies, and I've always wanted to see a huge dog show in person. I was so disappointed when they decided not to air Crufts this year. :cry1:

Great shots, especially the agility photos. Thanks so much for sharing!

Holly

Jenson wrote:
The photos are very bad I'll admit, I had a day off from photography and just used my camera as a point and shoot.
I would be happy if I could get shots like that. :D Nice job Jenson.

I like how your flash could fill in the backlight without blowing out the highlights.

crufts31.jpg

Elf Mommy wrote:
get any Boston terrier or boxer photos? :D
I didn't sorry, my friend may have, I will ask her. There were some GORGEOUS little Bostons though, I was so tempted to shove one in my coat and run home! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back