Critiques and opinions on my Black Otter N.D. Doe Please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mewlingcricket

Reaction score
Tiana is 7 1/2 weeks old and I am really loving watching he fill out. But I am far from a good judge, I know what my opinons are, but I really really want some unbiased critiques. So let me know what you think.

Rabbit Tree's Tiana
12828_011139_140000000.jpg

12828_011139_150000001.jpg

Meh shape to the head, but looks like she has the cheeks. Poor placement on the ears. Nice depth in the midsection, but pinched in the hindquarter.

Okay color. Fur condition is very baby like. Okay ticking. Would like to see a LOT more rufus on her.

Sorry for the quickness, I'm a little busy. XD

Rufus is the red/yellow coloring that appears around the edges of the black coloring and behind the neck.

She is a very promising baby. She just needs more time to fill out.

Oh okay, I get it. I didn't know that was called rufus. She has more than the pic shows as she was being difficult, but looking at others I can see where she could use a bit more. thanks!

Head is small but nethies heads are slow to come in also as it's a doe you can allow more. Ears are very far back but if you pose her and push her nose down they will sit more correctly. I would hold onto her longer for a doe a lot of my chin does are nothing to look at but have fantastic babies ;)

Latest posts

Back