Critique my netherland doe and suggestions.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netdwarfs

Reaction score
critique and some breeding suggestions?

born April 2010

won BOB at first show...

hgh002.jpg

hgh003.jpg

:D

Very cute doe! I don't know much about the standard but it looks like she's going through a molt and looks long in type, she'd probably make a good brood doe!:)

Hi, She is not posed correctly but looks to be very long in the mid-section and very fine in the bone her ears seem thin and look to fold at the tips looks to have nice chestnut coloring. She will probally make a great brood doe, I would say breed her to a nice short buck with heavy bone and you should get some nice babies out of her.

Thanks,The pics and the way she is set up make her look a little long in the back,but the judge said the same things about her ears..

She does need a little work on posing, and I think that is what makes her appear long, sh really isn't too long. You definitely need to get a buck with heavy bone and a big bolg head. I agree also about the ears, I think they are proportionally good but are lacking a little in shape, because they fold. Overall she is a pretty good doe though, very full bodied and has nice round hindquarters.

Latest posts

Back