CRESCENT'S house

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
top left, that is Crescent in his bed/hay box, hedoes not use this as a litter box, you can see his litter box in theother corner in the other pics.

Other 3 pics, you can see an area over his litter box that is not ashigh as the rest of the cage, this area, once we move will be createdinto a shelf to jump onto. for now it's closed off and set up like thisso we can fit this cage out the door when we move. Thepicture are really to show off his floor,I finally found and bought hima coroplast floor.

Thats awesome...where did you find a corplastfloor? Right now I have my bun on a shower pan liner, it works prettywell but that would keep the stuff in the cage better because of theheight.:pThat would be a big helper!

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
Thatsawesome...where did you find a corplast floor? Right now I have my bunon a shower pan liner, it works pretty well but that would keep thestuff in the cage better because of the height.:pThat wouldbe a big helper!

Fergi's mom
I contacted the local sign shops in thearea and asked them if they carried it and if they would sell it blank.I told them what i was using it for. and a sign shop 10 mins away toldme he's sell me a 4 foot by 8 foot sheet for 12 $ SOLD! then you scorethe coroplast where you want it to bend, just be careful not to pushtoo hard and go through all the layer. does thathelp?oh by the way i'm impressed with how strong it is I was sitting onin while scoring and cutting and I didn't dent it LOL

What a COOL setup!

Great Job, Gab!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
What a COOL setup!

Great Job, Gab!

-Carolyn
thanks :Dcrescent likes it too;)i'm so on edge tomove so i can build some more bigger NIC cages...just they wouldn't fitout the door so no sence in starting them yet....... and the waitingcontinues...hurry up and WAIT! LOL

rabbitluvr04 wrote:
DID YOU MAKE THAT CAGE...OR BUY IT..IFyOU DID MAKE IT..how??!!
It is made out of NIC cubes or rather those cubes came from targetcalled organize it cubes. I don't have a link currently on hand butthere are a few web sites about building them. You can createthem ny size you like, the wire grids come in 14.5 squares. Crescentwill at some point have a shelf to jump onto but not at thecurrent time. And his flooring is coroplast, it come in 4foot by 8 foot peices and you can cut it to fit your cage. I used Crings to hold it together. and currently he has a dog hook holding hisdoor shut.

I'm pretty sure if you type in NIC cages into a search engineyou'll come up with plenty of results :)There are acouple sites I believe that walk you through setting up your firstcage. :D

Latest posts

Back