"Creative Cubes" for Bunny cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Reaction score
I was speaking to a breeder and manager of a large pet store nearby, and she reccomended using Creative Cubes if I were to make my own rabbit habitat, since they dont require tools and nails and such. They piece together and I canmake it as big as I want, multi story, etc. Does anyone here have any experience with this method of habitat construction? THanks!

Hi,

here is a thread where members have posted pictures of their cages,there are heaps of cool cages on there and the members have used those cubes,you can get heaps of ideas from there,the cubes are a good idea to build a cage,because you can have it the way you want,if you have the room and spaceyou can let your imagination run wild:)

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=1931&forum_id=1

cheryl

Ohhh thanks so much, there are some really inspiring designs in there with the cubes. I can't wait to go out and buy some to see what I can come up with hehe.

That's ok:),those cubes are much better than a store bought cage,and like you said you dont need anytools to build it,just zip ties to keep it extra sturdy.

and you get to make it yourself which is extra special,and after you make it you can sit back and say "now that's a job well done":)

cheryl

Latest posts

Back