crazy rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in this cold weather my two kick away all their nice warm bedding and flooring. they prefer to stretch out on the stone cold concrete floor:?:?

Brindam is so food crazy (came from a bad situation where she was very under-fed) that she used to chuck her food bowl high in the air with enthusiasm whenever we put it in the cage. Unfortunately this spilled all of the food which she would then have to frantically search for! A heavy ceramic crock has solved our problem, but up until then, there was a lot of scattered pellets and veggies:
10845_360683365374_782145374_10091142_7646193_n.jpg

(And yes, she's been put on a diet since this was taken)

I'm not sure if this is crazy, but its about as weird as Lulu gets.

She will NOT play with any toys, its very sad. This was until I accidentally left a piece of string on the ground. She immediately became obsessed with it. She would run up to the string, grab it, then run around the room with it. If I get to the string before she does I can dangle it in front of her nose and she will try to get it like a cat. Its pretty cute, I'm going to try to get video of it (shes afraid of cameras so it might be hard).

Shino will go out of his way yo steal envelopes from me. I can not leave a drawer open around him cause he steals my pay stubs!

He grabbs them and runs around the room tossing his head in the air. They make him extremely happy for some reason.

we put our rabbit on the ground and he goes CRAZY. its really funny to watch but, its really hard to catch him :laugh::laugh::runningrabbit::devil

RandomWiktor wrote:
Brindam is so food crazy (came from a bad situation where she was very under-fed) that she used to chuck her food bowl high in the air with enthusiasm whenever we put it in the cage.
Riley does the same thing. He goes so crazy for pellets that sometimes he jumps up onto a shelf in his cage and doesn't make it so he falls. Even if he seems full, if I shake a bowl with pellets in it he acts hungry again. I wonder if he was deprived. I'll never know.

Wallace attacks my robe. There is something about it that just bothers him.
He also hates the floor in the hall way and freaks if hes on it (spreads out his toes and feet, tries to cimb me), but fine in the livingroom and hops quite happily...its the same floor!

That reminds me, if I wear my sneakers around Riley he attacks me. I'm very careful to always wear no shoes or different shoes when I'm around him. Even if I'm not wearing them, if I put my shoes near him it causes him a lot of stress. I guess it's something about how they smell, but I don't know.

one time i went to get bugs and he stated running around the cage in circles. :laugh::laugh::craziness:huh

one time it was a hot day so i brought bugs and i gave him some water.he his water bowl and grabed it with his mouth and let go!!it made a huge mess!!!!!! :banghead:banghead:rant::pssd::grumpy

I'll lay in Solara's pen, leaning against it so she has plenty of room. She runs around me, trying to get behind me and get on top of me!

And when I go to pick up her poop with a paper towel, she tears the paper towel up.

Also, if something is in her way, she angrily picks it up and THROWS IT! XD (after chewing it angrily of course)

X3 she's so silly

Clover and Fiver are like feeding dogs lol! They get all excited it's hard to get the bowls back in the hutch without them mobbing you lol! Clover does this weird thing where she'll sit dead still and then move her head real slowly from side to side like a security camera it's really weird lol!

kirsterz09 wrote:
Clover does this weird thing where she'll sit dead still and then move her head real slowly from side to side like a security camera it's really weird lol!
That sounds really creepy!

Racal barely tolerates being held - it makes him so mad! If we offer him a treat while we're holding him, he will take a bite, spit it out, take a bite, spit it out... It's hilarious! I've got to get it on film on day.

Oh, and Smokey will attack my bunny slippers :biggrin2:. Maybe she thinks they're competition?

Gus also attacks my slippers (they're just regular slippers, though). He'll bite them, dig at them, and then pick them up and toss them! Sometimes, he'll yank them right off my feet! :shock:

He licks carpet too, which is just hilarious to watch. He'll be licking his paws, then the carpet, then his paws, then the carpet. Once he flopped and stretched out almost all the way onto his back while licking the carpet (reminded me of a dog!). Crazy animal!

And I think his previous owners fed him Oreos. We don't often eat Oreos, but they were on sale not too long ago, so I bought a package. After dinner,hubby and Iwere eating a few on the couch and suddenly, Gus had jumped into my lap and was trying to snatch one out of my hand! He's never done anything like that before! Later, he just about mauled my boys trying to get cookies from them!

Another thing he does is behave VERY badly when he wants our attention: chewing things, digging things, nudging and nipping, etc. I know I'm to blame because I'm not the best bun slave and often feed himlate or whatever. :pBut just recently, hubby and I were watching TV and suddenly Gusgrabs my brand new earphones for my brand new cell phone off the coffee table and drags them onto the floor. Hubby's like, "What was that about?!?" Then I realize it's 9:05 and I hadn't fedGus his pellets yet. Bad mommy. Bad. :biggrin2:

Rue

one time when i came up the stairs he went CRAZY!!:laugh::laugh:he did flips all around the room!!:laugh:

I worked at a pet store until about a week ago and the big "petter" cages we had for the larger small animals were divided in the middle. On one side, we had two rabbits and the other side housed two chinchillas. Each side was pretty large and the rabbits had one litter box, a large shallow food dish and a big hideaway for them to sleep in. My rabbit would NEVER sleep in the hideaway but in the litterbx, except for when one of the chinchillas kept breaking through the barrier. Then he and the chin would commandeer the hideaway and cuddle.

Latest posts

Back