crazy rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyparis1

Reaction score
Ive just bought a new doe and decided I would put her in with my other doe, daisywho is 6mths old but daisy went mental and scratched the baby.

Ive since tried to pick daisyup and she really does not want to be touched. She is usually loving but Im wondering if she might be pregnant as she is pulling fur!!

I thought two females could live happily together!

They can live together! it just takes time, you got to slowly bring them closer, i had to babysit some one with 2rabbits, they would attack each other, but one person would hold one rabbit, some one would hold the other and just let them look at each other, every day take it a step foward,

Is Daisy spayed? Is the new baby spayed/neutered?

If not, I suggest having that taken care of before you try to house them together. I'd rather not suggest trying to continue bonding with two hormonal females...it's just not worth the potential fights (possibly to the death) that could ensue.

It's just not worth it.

Hugs!

Rosie*

No neither of them are spayed because I am hoping to have a litter from daisy. The baby is far too young to be neutered. I agree with you though Im not going to chance putting them together as I think your guess is right and daisy is very hormonal.

Anyway baby seems happy on her own, she sits with me at night on my fluffy cushions so Ill leave it for now.

thanks for your help.x

Latest posts

Back