Crazy Jerry Springer Moments

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashleighh

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I was walking down the hall at my school.

A boy from the year below came up to me and said, 'do you know who I am?' dumbfounded I replied with a simple 'no sorry'

he looked at me and laughed, 'Last night I found out you were my cousin, my name is Chris' I laughed and walked off thinking he was joking.

It began to eat at me later that night so I asked my mother if I had a cousin named Chris. She confirmed I had a male cousin, a year younger then me that I had never met!

I started talking to him and found out he was my cousin! I even got to meet my Aunt for the first time!

I'm in absolute shock. I thought I had no family around here! I'm also overjoyed of course! But to think.. I'd find someone at my own school!

So if anyone has any 'Jerry Springer moments' (as my mom calls them) please share! :3 I'd love to hear!

Sadly my uncles ex was on Jerry Springer...

Sleeping with her friends BF and yes it was true. There ended up being a MASSIVE fight when they got home.

Yea it was.

I'm not sure if this would qualify or not - but about 25 years ago - I found my birthmom. That alone was awesome - but when I walked into her house and saw that she had the same Home Interiors decorations that I had (and some that I wanted)- my jaw dropped.

Of course - there were some specific reasons for that - we are very close "genetically" so I'm not really surprised.

But I think the funniest point was when she walked over to the horns hanging over the entrance to their den - took her shoes off - and hung them there - and said, "I HATE shoes."

For years my adopted mom had berated me because I would never keep shoes on my feet......now I understood why.

I always thought Jerry Springer was fake :)
Can't say I have had any exciting ''Jerry Springer moments'' in my life lol!

Oh, I have one!

My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend (and the mother of his three children) left him for his stepfather!

And on top of that, my closest friend is my boyfriend's ex (not the same one), who is now a lesbian. Lol, my life is so Jerry.

Latest posts

Back