Crazy Bunny Behavior

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and was on my way out my bedroom door when i looked down at Lexi (my house bun) and she flopped onto her back like a dog and sat upright again. I decided i'd lay down by her cage for a few moments and have a good morning chat with her. When i layed down and put my face up to her cage she threw her ears back and lunged head first at my face. If i move my face to a different side of the cage she'd do it again, same with if i moved my hand. She's not biting, but she did grunt very softly once.

Is she just craisin crazy? Or is this aggression or something else?

Thanks,

Ellie and the Buns

is she spayed?

Sometimes(well most of the time) un-altered females aorund the age of 6 months or older will have a false pregnancy,and they can get a bit cranky as some put it.Or some rabbit's are just territorial too.

if you need anymore help you can pm me.:colors:

She's only three months old, though. I think she was just being territorial or in a strange mood. I went up there again and she was fine, she followed me to around the cage but no head lunging, although she did open her mouth at one of my fingers one time i did that. But, no biting. We went outside this morning and she's not been mean at all, just stood there when i went to scoop her up!

Ellie

Ryo, my two year old spayed female does that to me sometimes but never bites. when she does it, its because she is very displease at me. like when i leave and spend the night with my parents or she has been locked in the pet carrier for a long time (like vet trips) or even if i am late on giving her pellets. she is a sweet sweet bunny girl, but has one heck of a temper

manda wrote:
Ryo, my two year old spayed female does that to me sometimes but never bites. when she does it, its because she is very displease at me. like when i leave and spend the night with my parents or she has been locked in the pet carrier for a long time (like vet trips) or even if i am late on giving her pellets. she is a sweet sweet bunny girl, but has one heck of a temper
This might be Lexi's problem---she calmed down after i gave her a craisin.

Ellie

Latest posts

Back