Crazy bun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Cinabun was running around in my room while I wascleaning the house for our christmas party!! Well when I came in myroom a few hours later guess what Ifound mymatress tornand the stuffing inside my matress allover the floor!! I thinkshe was mad because she gave me ahigh pitched growl when I quickly grabbed her to put her back in hercage! Boy oh boy what abunny!! she'sgona drive me to drinkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was just trying to get the artificial snow out of the mattress for the decorations.

Ed

LOL! I just hope she didn't eat any of it!

Bo was being wild last night and tonight. I don't know whatto think of the little booger. Maybe it's the weather? Heseemed happy a bit ago, but earlier he acted like he had PMS! lol.

Maybe the buns are finally putting the plans they learned on the Night of the Lepus into action...

Guinevere left a HUGE pile of mondo puffs next to herlitterbox. And Gir has been being the angel that Raspberryclaims he is...

Whats next...

Latest posts

Back