Crazy animal friendships!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul2641

Reaction score
Saw this on MSN and I was just like lol, Had to share it with ye'all!

Animal Love!

You may need to view an add before the actual video starts but It is well worth the wait!

Brandy456 wrote:
Well, no offence to GS owners but their a little out there, so out of the 'dog kingdom' it would probably have to be the best to even try a friendship with a lion.
Yeah they pretty tuff!

CKGS wrote:
I love German Shepherds so loved that video. Don't know that GSD dogs or owners are 'out there' though.

By out there I mean like, tough and strong (both phisically and intellectually).

Like, a lab and a GS are about the same size, but labs are more, shy and calm. Ok maybe not calm but you know what I mean :)

Brandy456 wrote:
CKGS wrote:
I love German Shepherds so loved that video. Don't know that GSD dogs or owners are 'out there' though.

By out there I mean like, tough and strong (both phisically and intellectually).

Like, a lab and a GS are about the same size, but labs are more, shy and calm. Ok maybe not calm but you know what I mean :)
LOL! You should see some of the ladies I met at the Pet Fair. Massive dogs tiny little women. :biggrin2:

I love labs too and know what you mean most are hyper when young but some mellow out alot. I had my GSD and Rottweiler at the same time! Lol- the neighborhood was terrified that this lil woman would lose control of these beasts at any time but they should have worried more about the pack of chihuahuas down the street- their owners lost control of them often. Lol. That's actually my pet peeve- little dog owners who believe because their dog is small it needs no training. I see that too often here.

CKGS wrote:
I love labs too and know what you mean most are hyper when young but some mellow out alot. I had my GSD and Rottweiler at the same time! Lol- the neighborhood was terrified that this lil woman would lose control of these beasts at any time but they should have worried more about the pack of chihuahuas down the street- their owners lost control of them often. Lol. That's actually my pet peeve- little dog owners who believe because their dog is small it needs no training. I see that too often here.
I have a small dog. DRIVES ME NUTS when they aren't trained. LOL I had 7 small dogs two weekends ago. Went to the park, Petco and what not people were amazed how well behaved they are. Well duh train your dog and it will behave.

We had a min pin also and no one could believe how well trained they could actually be. It made me feel good that people said they had hated all min pins til they met her. It also made me sad that min pins have that bad of a rap because of owners' irresponsibility.

CKGS wrote:
We had a min pin also and no one could believe how well trained they could actually be. It made me feel good that people said they had hated all min pins til they met her. It also made me sad that min pins have that bad of a rap because of owners' irresponsibility.
I know the feeling. I havepom, they really really have a bad rap.

I've noticed that about poms and have always wanted one maybe to see if the rap is correct or people are just crazy. I think it's probably the latter. My fiance wants one badly and once we have our own home again, after my grandmother no longer needs my care... Sad to think about. Anyways once we have our own home I've thought about adding one to the furfamily, along with a large dog (for me of course).

JadeIcing wrote:
CKGS wrote:
I know the feeling. I havepom, they really really have a bad rap.
They do ? :?

I've heard alot of bad things about Poms. I never believe all they hype though. I do, however, know that any dog can behave horrible without proper training and socialization, which is why I love properly run dog parks. They are excellent places to socialize a dog.

In my grannies neighbourhood a man has pom and The thing loves me but isn't really a fan of anyone else. But he did try and attack me are first encounter I just kept working on the relationship!

Latest posts

Back