crasins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is regular, cherry, strawberry.....and I think there might be a blueberry one. :D

IMGA0730.jpg

Rainbows :D

I don't buy the flavored kind. Something about the term "falvored" make me think "not natural".

I buy all natural craisins at the farmers market down the street fromus. Their about $5 a pound. The only ingredients are cranberries(dried) and cranberry juice. No preservatives or additives....but theynever last long enough in my house to go bad anyway!!

~Jim

If you are near a Costco, they have huge bags ofdried cranberries for a reasonable price. They are pretty natural andare not flavored. I agree with JimD on the not so natural nature of theflavored crasins. I also like to give my bunnies Fruit Bits which arebags of all sorts of dried fruit in tiny pieces and seem prettynatural. Hope that helps! :)
-Rachel

ayglnu13 wrote:
Because Nimue and I like to share them, but he usually getsmore then I do! He doesnt SHARE!!! :D
Pebbles never had a chance to get some yet. :shock:

We feed her other treats, so Craisins haven't been introduced yet. :p

Rainbows! :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
ayglnu13 wrote:
BecauseNimue and I like to share them, but he usually gets more then I do! Hedoesnt SHARE!!! :D
Pebbles never had a chance to get some yet. :shock:

We feed her other treats, so Craisins haven't been introduced yet. :p

LOL....I thought you were going to say that you bought them, but Pebbles never got to have any....BECAUSE YOU ATE THEM ALL!! :D

I love treat time becase I can have some too!! One for the bun...one for me!

JimD wrote:
LOL....I thought you were going to say that you bought them,but Pebbles never got to have any....BECAUSE YOU ATE THEM ALL!! :D
Did I say I love my Bunny. ;)

I bought them especially for Pebbles, but we could share too.......:p

iloveallrabbits wrote:
what flavor of crasins do yall think i should buy strawberryor cherry?
So what are these crasins? when i first saw the nameI thought it was a spelling mistake. lolI live in Cornwalland I've never heard of them.

samandshawn wrote:
So what are these crasins? when i first saw the name Ithought it was a spelling mistake. lolI live in Cornwall andI've never heard of them.
Craisins_Group.jpg

Add a little zip to your day - and to your favorite dishes -with Ocean Spray® Craisins® Sweetened Dried Cranberries. Toss them intosalads, yogurt or cereal, or try them in your favorite muffins, breads,desserts and entrees - the possibilities are endless. Or enjoy thesweet, tangy taste of Craisins® right out of the bag for a delicious,healthy snack. And now Craisins® are even more exciting in new OceanSpray® Cranberry & Chocolate Trail Mix, a mix of sweet, tangysweetened dried cranberries, lightly-salted nuts and decadentsemi-sweet chocolate. Snacking will never be the same.

http://www.oceanspray.com/prod_craisins.asp

:)

~Amy

Craisins are dried cranberries. Theyare in the produce section of the supermarket or bytheraisins and dried fruits. As in thepicture in this thread you can see the package.

Rainbows! :)

Opps you beat me to it Amy......I'm a slow typer. :D

Wouldn't that be great if they packaged all theflavors mixed in one pack? Crasins are great. Icaught my brother in the buns crasins the other day :Xheeheeeit's ok, they can share ;)

Hugs!

Also withCraisins you can substitutethem in a lot ofdifferent recpies that call forraisins , ( eh Carolyn ) . Personally I lovethem but hate raisins , so oneday I got adventurouse andtried them in a bread pudding ,Best one I have ever made, andno nasty raisins to pick out andfeed to the rats.

i just went to walmart and baught every flavorof crasins except for the one with the chocolate and the orange. myrabbits loved them it was their first time having them. i also boughtsome cheerios for them. it was so funny because when i got home i gavesome cheerios to my cusin and accidently left the open box on the floorBIG MISTAKE buddy my bun got into the box and almost ate half the box.HAHA little devil. i bet he would have ate the whole box if i wouldhave not stoped him.

Careful how much you give them. Mybrother ate a half a bag and was in the toilet ALL night.(Sorry, that was gross)...:shock:

Back