Craisins are Da Bomb!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave Craisins to mygirls for the first time last night. OMG!

It's BUNNY CRACK!!! That's exactly what it is! Not Craisins - CRACK!

They lost their little bunny minds!

They may need rehab before this is over.

Laura

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
I'm thinkin' i have to get me some of those:D! where arethey found in stores? like what section?

Ellie
I get mine at the Farmer's Market down the street from us, but youshould be able to find them in the food stores in the same section thatyou would find raisins.

:~) Jim

Ok, I have to admit something:

I am addicted to craisins! I might be worst than yourbunnies! haha...seriously though, I ran through a bag mightyquick!

-Vanessa

My dog is addicted to craisins too. :?

Do you know what it's like to open a cupboard and get a bag of craisins out and a dog and bunny go bonkers? :shock:

Well I went out today and bought not one but tobag things of craisins. I bought he regular and the cherry. I am sodisappointed. Apollo could care less. I'm going to keep trying for awhile and see what happens.

Now I could sit and eat the whole bag. These things are awesome. My name is Tina and I am addicted to Cherry Craisons. lol

Tina

Awww!! Snuggy is too cute! Ibought a bag of craisins for Wrigley and before he could even have onemy family ate them all! :shock:

I'll have to hide them next time!

Jenn

I am so glad I am not the only one lol.In a little over three days both bags were gone. I was on here typingwith one hand and popping craisins with the other.

Apollo does not like them. But I do

Tina

My buns are addicted to Fruity Clouds, i'veactually tried them before, i figured, "What they hey? if they're forherbivours, what's in them that's so bad?"

I've got to tell ya, i know why my animals are addicted to them, **giggles** they're good!

Ellie

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
My buns are addicted to Fruity Clouds, i've actually triedthem before, i figured, "What they hey? if they're for herbivours,what's in them that's so bad?"

I've got to tell ya, i know why my animals are addicted to them, **giggles** they're good!

Ellie
That's cute. My son tastes everything before we can give it Apollo.

I'm going to have to look up Fruity Clouds I've never heard ofit.That good huh;)i just might have to try 'em. Ohh I uhhmeant for Apollo;)

Tina

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME REALLY HUNGRY!!!!! :X :D

hehe

i haven't ever tried crasins for myself or my bunnies--i mean mybunnies or myself---but i think i will have to the way some of you raveabout them! :)

dajeti2 wrote:
I am so glad I am not the only one lol. In a littleover three days both bags were gone. I was on here typing with one handand popping craisins with the other.

Apollo does not like them. But I do

Tina

I LOVE craisins! I don't know if poor Wrigley likes them yet...lol. He is usually kind of picky about food.

Jenn

dajeti2 wrote:
Bramble Briar86 wrote:
My bunsare addicted to Fruity Clouds, i've actually tried them before, ifigured, "What they hey? if they're for herbivours, what's in themthat's so bad?"

Ellie
That's cute. My son tastes everything before we can give it Apollo.

I'm going to have to look up Fruity Clouds I've never heard ofit.That good huh;)i just might have to try 'em. Ohh I uhh meantfor Apollo;)

Tina

Yeah, Fruity Clouds are ggggrreat! I got them at Wal Mart, they LOVEthem! This bag i got recently had another "different" type of "cloud"in them.....probably some sort of treat mix-up...but the normal kind isreally good...You're a nut:p(pssst, they REALLY are good)lol

Ellie

Latest posts

Back