Craisin Napper!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
We have a criminal in our midst... by the name of Guinevere...

She is off of treats until I am sure her tummy is moving... well I gotup a minute ago to go get ready to head out... and what did I see... awhite furrball sticking out of a craisin bag! How she managedto get into it without making a sound is beyond me...

Next thing I know, she knows she was spotted so off she ran to hide inher castle with a mouthfull of craisins, leaving some behind as she ran.

What a little pain in the behind!

LOL, its hilarious how she knows she didsomething bad and she tries to get away. Mouthfull of raising,LOL. Theyare kinda like little kids in some of their behaviour.

She used to do it when we lived with my parentstoo. Cept it used to be worse! She is a clever bunand learned how to open the little plastic container that had yogies init. She used to get those a lot, doesnt get them any moresince I learned the sugar content. Well one day my friendleft the container in her cage without realizing she could openit. When I went down to play with her there were yogiesEVERYWHERE and Guin looked miserable. She got a bellyachefrom eating too many! Luckily there were no severerepercussions cept for a bunny with a tummy ache, but we still get alaugh out of it. She also knows how to open the plasticcontainer I keep the cheerios in so I have to be careful where that isleft!

If you're not careful with the treats, Bunsforlife, this could be you in the future.

71997094RhIthk_ph.jpg

LOL! Omg that is just too funnyCarolyn! Guin is a little piggie right now. She isjust too smart for her own good! The funny thing was aftershe ate her craisins, she came over to me, pawed at my leg to get myforgiveness :D

Latest posts

Back