Craigslist Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becknutt

Reaction score
I saw this little cutie on craigslist this morining. The family is moving and can't take the rabbit with. As soon as I saw that her name is Biscuit (like my kitty) I knew we had to take her in. My daughter is going to take on the responsibily of caring for her along with her Mini-Rex. I'm timid to take on more animals, with the baby on the way but she is just so darn cute!

They say she is a 5 year old holland lop.

3pe3of3la5Q85P45R29843fefc8d640a01496.jpg

3k43mb3p25Ob5Qd5P09840e46abbad0d71dfa.jpg

she is sooo cute!

Well we picked her up last night and now I'm fairly certain she is not a holland! I'm guessing she weighs between 5-6lbs. Maybe a cross, she does have their typical smushed in face. She was very shaken up from all the changes last night but seems to have a very calm, and content personality.

My daughters friend has fallen in love with Biscuit so her stay here will be short. We're going to get her switched over to some decent food, then she will be moving to her new home. Though if for any reason they decide not to keep her, she comes back to us.

She looks so proper and ladylike! She might be at least part Mini Lop, as I've only seen giant dewlaps like that on Mini's (and French).

Yes, she has stolen the heart of one of my daughters best friends. She is always doting over our buns, though this will be her first. I made certain both she and her mom know the bunny care basics and should they ever decide not to keep her she comes back to us. I have a feeling it will be a good fit, she is a very sweet girl. My daughter really wants to keep her but she is satisfied to know she will get to visit her often at Brit's. ;)

Biscuit is still here, but will be heading to her new home today.

She has very good ear control, she can lift them almost all the way upright!

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

Excuse the plastic, we used it under her cage since it was only temporary.

Latest posts

Back