Craigslist bunny ( Michigan )

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyRabbits

Reaction score
Just looking through craigslist as I usually do and came upon this pretty boy..She is looking to get rid of him for free ( his cage comes with him ) I would go take him but I havent moved yet so it is impossible for me at the moment =(

She says the cage comes with food bowl and water bottle but I see no food or water in his cage which saddens me..can anyone help him??? He looks sad :tears2:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/pet/1278008172.html

Korey, he's so cute.

Couldn't you get him and just keep him in the cage for now with some run time out every day till you move.

Gosh I hate seeing rabbits free on the internet.:(

Susan :)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Korey, he's so cute.

Couldn't you get him and just keep him in the cage for now with some run time out every day till you move.

Gosh I hate seeing rabbits free on the internet.:(

Susan :)

Well after talking with my fiance I convinced him that we should take him because people on the internet would love the chance at a free rabbit to use for food ( after the spay/neuter/medical issues with our rabbits he is leary on getting more animals until we are more financially able to support them ) so I emailed her to try and get him but I just got a response saying he has already been found a good home:expressionlessI just hope he really went to a good home rather than to some idiot who will just use him for food..now I will wonder..I just pray he found a loving owner:pray:

I pray he found a good forever-kind home too. The free rabbits typically go to reptile food or malicious intentions.

Latest posts

Back