Covergirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zin, I would LOVE to raid your makeup box!! :biggrin2::p I LOVE Urban Decay eyeshadows, I have a compact of about 12 of them that are great, only problem is deciding which one to wear lol...

I really want to try mineral makeup, we don't have a lot of the brands over here that you guys do though.... I've tried Sephora before and they don't ship here.... sob! :(

If I buy anything pricey though, I usually get if off Ebay, unless it's an impulse buy at Boots or something... I must admit, I always used to be terrified of the people on the big makeup counters, but I've found that usually if you approach them and ask them something, they're only too happy to help and have a nice conversation with you! It was one of my big fears, and I always used to buy cheaper makeup until I got over it lol...

I'm off to Ebay to find me some mineral foundation! :D

Jen, do you not have a Sephora locally? We have on in Bluewater, the big shopping centre. I could get you something and post it up next time I head there!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Nooooo! That's so unfair!! :X

I usually order stuff from Look Fantastic but it's nice to be able to see it in person... I can't believe you guys have a Sephora! Bristol is sooo rubbish for shopping...

I've found the Bare Escentuals stuff that Zin was talking about on Ebay, and I'm seriously thinking about buying it!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bare-Escentua...hash=item350082044225&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

:threadhijacked:
And I've just realised that this thread is well and truly hijacked..... Sorry Zin!!

No no.. Hijack away.. this can be an all about a *try it before you buy it* makeup thread..

I pretty much bought it all.. ima makeup junkie.. it's my vice..

Well, I got me some Bare Escentuals foundation, with brush from Ebay for £21.95, the cheapest I could find it.... And the Bisque? Concealer with brush for £11.95 I think... There were some cheaper prices in USA but the shipping was scary, and it was only for the 2g pots as opposed to the 9g ones...

Makeup here is generally soo much more expensive anyway :(

I'm really looking forward to it! I've been wanting to try mineral makeup for aaaages! I get such oily skin, I hope it's good! :D

The bisque is the shiznit fo schnizzle...I don't even use cream concealer anymore.. but a bit of Benefit Moonbeam.. with the bisque

Confession time..

I don't have a makeup box..

I have a makeup vanity.. with 6 deep drawers.. full.. and a wall of drawers on top.. full.. and a skirt around the bottom.. with rubbermaid containers jammed full of my *experiments*

Makeup is my vice...

We won't dicuss the nailpolish bin..

I am LOVING this thread. I'm such a make-up virgin. I am learning soooo much from this thread and I'm definitely going to try all your suggestions, Zin. :)

t.

LadyBug wrote:
*warning, I'm about to talk about the Jonas Brothers...........again:D* you've been warned!

That was in the Jonas Brothers new music video(Burnin' Up)! so when ever i see it in the store it cracks me up! here's the vid if you wanna see what i mean-Burnin' Up

What was in their music video? I know the music video you're talking about (duh, cuz i like LOVE the Jonas Bros!) but what exactly are you saying is in it?

That way, I can watch it again and look! Lol.

Cover girl is a Proctor & Gamble product and they have a nutorious reputation for animal testing.

I just decided I was bored and read the whole thread.

Okay, well.. my moms a make-up artist.
So I kinda wear make-up.

Dont worry, I use mineral, All the way :)

I use this brand I cant remember, from Wal-mart. Then Mica-bella for everything else.

Mica-bella is SO worth the 17$ a little thing.

You can use the same container, for your eyes.., lips.. and even nails!

I forgot to reply to this last week, but my Bare Esscentuals stuff arrived from Ebay.... Oh my god! That stuff is great!! I think I possibly ordered a darker shade than my skin tone needs, but it's not too much of a problem at the moment because I'm quite tanned and will be tanning more after my holiday in Kefalonia in September, so I'll just order the lighter shade later in the year when it starts to fade... Anyway, this stuff goes on so easily! I did it in the car with no problems at all lol... It doesn't look like much when you're putting it on but you can really see a difference, and it doesn't feel like you're wearing tons of make up either....

I'm definately converted! :dude:

Oh, and the bisque concealer is like 10 times better than any normal concealer- it actually covers stuff properly and stays on the whole time!! :shock:

Thanks Zin! :bow:bow:bow

Latest posts

Back