Couple Bonding Questions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jace

Reaction score
I've had Nanali for 3 days now and I have kepther apart from Bud. They're showing aggression to each other throughcage bars (when one is let out and the other is in, one will approachthe one in the cage and after a little sniffing there is a littlescuffle but I break it up.) My question is, should I allow cagefighting (between bars, no major harm) and let them establish some sortof dominance or should I continue to break it up? They only seem to doit right when they are about to touch, Nanali is real twitchy and hyperand really exagerates EVERYTHING and is not slow at all, so her quickmovements I think put Bud on edge.

I'm gonna let a expert let you know on this,but, I just wanted to say that rabbits remember everything, even tiffs,so you may want to not let it even start.

I've had good luck so far w/ Snuffles and Angel. I have movedtheir cages closer together so they can get used to each other before Istart bonding, which is coming up real soon. Tomorrow nightis cage cleaning night, so I want to let Snuffles out for the firsttime after his hormones should be slowed down and see whathappens. I hope he doesn't have mushy poos and doesn't peeanywhere. :ponder:

Good Luck with your bonding!

Latest posts

Back