County fair: Results!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hill-Hutch

Reaction score
So we took Fuzzy and Popcorn to the county fair on Wednesday and we showed today (Friday) at 9AM!

Fuzzy and I were in 3 classes; Showmanship, Quality, and Open!

For our showmanship, we were up against a 2st year (like ourselves) who had a New Zealand! Unfortunatly the funny white bunny took Grand Champ and we were Reserve Grand Champ, but we get to go to the State Fair and compete against other lops!

For quality we were up against a brown-grey Mini lop buck and the same New Zealand. The Mini Lop buck took the big prize. The judge didn't really like Fuzzy's head, so he wasn't picked.

And lastly, the dreaded open show!
We went up against the New Zealand and Popcorn (kenzies Rabbit). The new zealand won I think.

So there we have it!

Fuzzy will be off to State in August!

(For those concerned with Fuzzy's teeth: They were not a DQ because the were almost perfectly even! ha!)

: )

Thanks for your support and help!

~Fuzzy and Syd

Wow Showmanship at State Level, congratulations!!!!
Unfortunately our county fair almost always ran the same as State Fair so none of my rabbits ever got to go to state.

Thanks guys! Im really excited to take him to state! It wont be as stressful on him as the county was. We are taking him the day of the show because its in blackfoot and i start school around that time. My mom doesn't want to drive to blackfoot twice a day.

It will be nice to see how it goes!

So has anyone else gone to state? Do you do showmanship or something else? Are you in 4-H? If so what class are you in (senior junior ect)?

Nuffy is a senior buck and i think im a junior. We do 4-H and the open classes at the fairs.

Latest posts

Back