Countdown To A Friend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliot

& Carole
Reaction score
This Saturday Elliot and I drive to just south of Gainesville to do some bunny speed dating.:kiss1:
Some eligible girls~
Effie
bunny1effie.jpg

Marci
bunny1marci.jpg

Tori
bunny1tori.jpg

There is also Jewel, who is at a different rescue
Jewel.jpg

They are all so bootiful it will be hard to pick! I lubs all de girls, each has a special sumthing. You should see which one gibs da best kisses and will clean behind you ears!

*whispers* jus don tell Becky I sez dat! She would nip me for sure!

-Ghirardelli

Thanks everyone! They are all close in size to Elliot, who is 2 lbs. Effie,Marci, and Jewel are listed as lionhead dwarfs. Tori is a bew, and listed as dwarf.

Thanks.Elliot is pretty sweet, and of them all Effie is supposed to be the friendliest. I hope he likes at least one.:biggrin2:

slavetoabunny wrote:
My oh my.....do you have all the pictures of these beautiful ladies hanging in his cage to ponder?
I admit, I had not thought of this. :clapping:I am hoping he trusts my judgment.:weee:

Effie looks so much like my Cinnabun when he was a younger bun! He's a black dwarf lionhead too :big kiss: Are these little ladies potential bunwives or for makin babies?!

Oh no babies here!! These are all spayed rescue bunnies, and Elliot is now neutered so he can have a friend without stress issues.:bunnieskiss

Yes! Elliot and Effie are new friends today!:love::hearts:
She is very sweet. They are both very:zzzzz:zzzzz
It was so nice meeting everyone at The Gainesville rabbit rescue! It was kept very well. You can tell they sure love the bunnies!:big kiss:
Thank you all so very much!:hugsquish:
We will take very good care of Effie! I will work on some new pics tomorrow.

Oh and Elliot looked like a flea compared to some of them. They had one lop bunny with long ears that was the size of a beagle!:shock:
They said they think Elliot could be a Polish bunny.

Elliot looks exactly like a netherland dwarf for sure. Markings, ears, face, everything, totally want a netherland dwarf because of him lol and yay!!! He picked effie who is super adorable!! Is she tiny? Adorable that they are both black hehe

Thanks Melissa. She is not 'tiny', but not much bigger. I will get pics!

Glad all went well with Elliot's bunny dates and Effie was chosen! Hoping they all settle in nicely. Definitely need to see pics of the new couple!

K:)

Latest posts

Back