count down to christmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

I wish I could decorate the house now too Sophie!

Daisy: My christmas card list is soooo long and I haven't got everyon on it yet either :?

42 DAYS

woo,
we're getting closer every single day :p
haha
daisy
xoxo

X-mas Pros and Cons

Pro:

Yay! i get gifts!

Con:

Crap, I have to buy gifts.....

My family receives home made gifts of love. Mum may be getting aone of Mya's kits....

Becca wrote:
Flashy wrote:
Urgh. Christmas sucks. I want it to be April because that means summer is coming.
Awwh why? :(
Lots of reasons. I get my pleasure from Christmas doing the Christmas shopping in October (yep, I'm already done). I get Christmassy then and enjoy it in my own little way 2-3 months early, lol.

Flashy wrote:
Becca wrote:
Flashy wrote:
Urgh. Christmas sucks. I want it to be April because that means summer is coming.
Awwh why? :(
Lots of reasons. I get my pleasure from Christmas doing the Christmas shopping in October (yep, I'm already done). I get Christmassy then and enjoy it in my own little way 2-3 months early, lol.
Awesome :biggrin2:

I have found some BUNNY CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! WOOOO

I've been looking everywhere! Now I gotta write them !

Sorry about not posting yesterday i had 2 and a half hours of dance then i watched children in need - who raised 20,991,216 WOO

anyways here is yesterday 41 DAYS

and for today

40 DAYS

39 DAYS

getting close to a month :p
Has everybody got sorted what they are getting people ??
all i've done is written what i would like and given it to my mum and dad
hehe i should probably get that sorted before it gets too hectic :D
Daisy
xoxo

His family done. Mine all I have is my parents (know what they are getting) and my younger brother.

38 DAYS

WOO I really can't wait this year is going to be the best :D

WOOHOOOO I'm making the bunnies presents, I've brought a few but I'm going to make some extra ones too!!

I am getting so excited for Christmas! :D We are putting our decorations up next week, can't wait!

ETA: Becca I got mine that tree, it was a big hit! Didn't last them very long though. :p Not sure what to get my girlies, maybe some more pink tunnels. :)

o wow that carrot tree is well cool
sorry for my bad english

Latest posts

Back