Couldnt resist

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMiska

Reaction score
Hehehe well now here is King Arthur my new babyas of today. Couldnt resist. He is a Dutch HollandI think, I cant remember - so if any one is sure let me know.Here is his first photodebut

What a cutie! And an Arthurian name, makes it even better! :D I agree with Gypsy, no Holland, all Dutch!! :D

Here are pics to compare:

This is my Dutch: Patches
PATCHES.jpg

And this is my Holland: Fae
P1012195.jpg

(She was kinda cranky when I took this pic, can you tell?? :))

~Amy

Great thanks, I just had a brain laps when itcame to the breed, well a few hrs after we brought him home we almostchanged his name to houdini as I put him in the kitchen to run aroundand he vanished without a trace. I was frantic worried aboutthis little one, but my dog sniffed him out about 4 hrs later under acounter drawer. He is now safe andsound.

** we almost changed his name to houdini **

I had a Horse wecalled Houdini lol there wasnt acorral, stall, or round penthat he couldnt figure out howto get out of , All He hadto do was see how you did itthe first time , then when hedecided to go for a walkabout hewould just remove the obsticaleand go. lol He was a2 yr old cutting horse . greatlittle guy too .

Latest posts

Back