Could you please help out this young lady

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otnorot

Reaction score
Thanks in advance for your support.

Last Spring, I heard a commotion in my garage, like something was screaming. One of my cats had caught this cottontail bunny. He was alive, and only had a small wound on him. I called around to see if there was anyone that would see him. I'm an animal lover and sure did not want him to suffer if he didn't have too, or to see if someone could help him. Vey late that night, I was able to find a Licensed WildLife Rehabilitator. Called her, but it was late and she was not accepting any calls. Left a message and she returned it the next day. The rabbit was still alive (in a box in my washroom), but he sure looked like he was in poor shape. I described him and his injuries and she said, it did not sound good for him, but if I'd bring him in, she'd give him something to get 'over the rainbow bridge'. Upon seeing him, she decided to try some things. Long story short.... LOL

She kept him for about 4 weeks, took care of his wounds, and was able to release him back into the wild.

Her daughter sent the picture in as a surprise, and it was not getting many votes.

I would appreciate if you'd vote for her. She does this with NO PAY! ( I did contribute something to her for her help though).

Thanks!!!!

You do not have to give an email address to vote.

http://www.storybrush.com/index.php?cmd=fh,cpt_entrant&id=27

Back