Could she be any cuter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
So today my Peachy girl was just unbelievably well behaved. Then again, she is almost always a good girl. Today, she ate her greens, ran around and didn't try to chew up the pillows on the couch or the wires to the pc. She ate her apple cookie from Busy Bunny happily and went on her way to play with her willow ball with a the bell in it. he most favorite toy by far.

Well, this ball is dyed green (and if I remember correctly it is safe). I went to go give her a kiss and this is what I found:

Peaches.jpg

My green little girl..:laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh:

Couldn't decide on what to post! LOL!

• I think you have a St. Patrick's Day photophile contest pic :)
  • Kiss her - she's irish
  • She's practicing herleprechaun impression
  • Witchy Poo Returns

Awe shucks...thanks guys!

Bo, I didn't even think about St. Patty's day! How awesome!

This is such a cute pic I can't stop laughing. My poor girl. :biggrin2:

Hee hee, Peachy dear, you are beyond adorable. I showed Paul too and we laughed lots. Was she looking at you kind of funny when you laughed at her (I mean WITH her)? When Cinny did things like this, he always looked at us funny when we laughed!

LOL...yup, she was wondering what was sooo funny when I was rolling on the floor. :laugh:That picture just screams "MOM,NOT THE CAMERAPUT ITDOWN!!!" doesn't it? :biggrin2:

LOL!! With the expression on her face and her mouth wide open, I can perfectly imagine her saying, "Mooooooom...." with that bored, exasperated tone teenagers use when their dorky old ma is being particularly uncool.

Hehe she's so cute...it looks like she's quite surprised herself..'look mum...just look at me..i'm turning green :shock:'

That is one adorable picture :D

Cheryl

OMG it looks like she's been drinking the green beer!

haha! I love that picture! she's so adorable!

Back