could she be an english spot mix?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaandTilly

Reaction score
I'm sure she is a mix I'm thinking english spot but I don't know.. Tilly is over a year old now..please excuse the state of my bathroom! Not sure if the pictures worked..

No the pictures didn't upload maybe try uploading them one at a time in the comments. It is highly unlikely as a pet that she is an English spot because they are so big and more of a hyper breed. English spots have a full arch like so
slewarbaCROP.jpg

Also a lot of breeds have what is called the broken pattern, now the look of it varies from rabbit to rabbit, but there are a lot of rabbits that have the same kind of markings as an English spot. Although they are a completely different rabbit breed.

Last edited:
does anyone know what breed she looks like? i only know.english spots that have the spots im not good with breeds..

she's a tri-colour mixed breed pet. :) she is torted.

what exactly she is, could be almost anything. :)

Definitely not an English Spot, many breeds are recognized in broken (spotted) patterns. She looks very much like a tri color Mini Rex to me. I can't quite tell whether she has rex fur though (very short, cottony, and soft feeling). If not, she may be a rex mix, but definitely has the body type/head/ear.

does anyone know what breed she looks like? i only know.english spots that have the spots im not good with breeds..

English spots are certainly not the only breed with spots. Here is a video that I made of different breeds. It also gives weights for each breed. I agree she is a torted tri color and think she does resemble a mini rex mix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5GBu-6GfM4

believe it or not but she was alot fatter then that when i got her off her last owner! shes lost loads of weight bless her..

Latest posts

Back