cottontail cottage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RABBIT#1

Reaction score
Hi. I have heard bunnies like the cottontailcottage. may have seen pics of that before but don'tremember. Where do you get one? What do they look like? could you showme a picture? thanks so much.

Try googling it. Here's what I got:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Cott...=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

I recommend either buying one or going to look at one, and then makingone yourself out of a good-sized box. MUCH cheaper.:)

They do look fun, don't they? I've made various box toys formy girls, and I have to say, they definitely LOVE things likethat! If you can afford getting it, and it only lasting abouta week, go for it!! :)

We were just talking about it here:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=16250&forum_id=1

Heres a pic of Tumnus in his...he loves it:
Bunnies066.jpg

They're fun for smaller bunnies, but for bigger buns I would recommend just making your own out of cardboard boxes.

It has two levels that have ramps leading up. Idont know why there are even ramps there, seeing as how the rabbit cantrun up it (the incline is too steep and theres no grip).

The second and third floor are very sturdy though. I tried to make onemyself with cardboard and it was just too flimsy. You would need somethick sturdy carboard.

I made one for my bigger boys, but without the levels. Its just like a hideout for them.

I paid 30 bucks for mine with shipping and all. Not too bad, but you could make something for much cheaper :)

Tina and Turbo both love theirs. Right now theyare hanging out on the 2nd floor. As soon as we put it together we sawhow slippery the ramps are. We put/taped washcloths on the ramps whichseems to give a better grip. Also placed a few washcloths on the floorswhich sometimes they send right down the ramp!

Latest posts

Back