Cottontail/bunny love castle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristinpsc

Reaction score
Hey i wanted to get a fun toy for max to playwith when shes outside her cage, shes been through a move into a wholenew enviroment and has done so well (besides wakeing me up in themorning) Shes pretty big and long so i was wondering if the cottantailcottage or this castle are worth buying and will Max fitinside?? or does anyone prefer one over the other? thanks

http://www.bunnyluv.com/buncritcas.html

how much does she weigh?

if shes a bigger bun, I wouldnt recommend buying either. I have thecottontail cottage and its not big enough for either of my dutches tojump onto the second and third levels (they each weigh 4.5pounds). My little guy (2 lbs) loves it though.

I would probably just create something of your own, like a tunnel ormaze made out of cardboard boxes..that way you can make it big enoughfor her.

Good Luck!

-Haley

I bought one of those cottages for Sparky andScooter once and they had destroyed in in two weeks. I'vefound it is far more economical to just cut holes in cardboard boxesand they work just as well. The boxes that fluorescent lightscome in make great tunnels and they are free (a home improvement storewill probably give you one). Concrete form tubes are cheapand make great tunnels too.

Max is pretty big not sure on the exact weightbut definetly bigger then 4.5 pounds and sheis longtakesup the length og 2 NIC cubes when she lays, haha. Wellthanks you all just saved me 23 dollars that i really dont have rightnow. Ill try and make my own!

Great ideas!

Yeah, I haven't even bothered to buy any of the cottages because I canjust picture them being completely demolished within the day they getthem! Hehe!! :)

Rosie*

slavetoabunny wrote:
I bought one of thosecottages for Sparky and Scooter once and they had destroyed in in twoweeks. I've found it is far more economical to just cut holesin cardboard boxes and they work just as well. The boxes thatfluorescent lights come in make great tunnels and they are free (a homeimprovement store will probably give you one). Concrete formtubes are cheap and make great tunnels too.

Back