costume ideas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the County Fair will be arriving in a month, and i STILL dont have a costume for my rabbit!! i plan on going over to my grandma's for a day and making the costume then (she is an amazing sewer) i just need ideas!!! the judge LOVES funny costumes. (last year my friend won reserve champion. she dressed her rabbit as a bride (hes a boy too) and she was dressed as a groom it was hilarious.) last year i was a cook and i had 'Woast Wabbit' in a frying pan with (half eaten) carrots and celery (thats how i thought of my username) everyone who saw my rabbit in the pan, surrounded by veggies, laughed and said poor rabbit, i mean wabbit. anyway, i need funny ideas!!!! :biggrin::biggrin2::biggrin::biggrin2::bunnyheart

Wow those were amazing ideas! I saw the post and thought about the giant sunglasses I've seen people put on their rabbits, or clown outfits and tutus...

Although...what about a flamenco dancer...big poofy layered skirt, tassels on the ends of the ears...or think Chiquita (fruit salad hat, south american dress)...

How about a south american/african primitive outfit to make it look like his colors are face paint...a fluffy grass collar and grass skirt, some porcupine quills, beads...then add some dots of color (black dot on the nose, white dots on the rump).

Haha I love the ideas! Woast Wabbit! The half eaten veggies bit cracked me up! I don't have any original ideas of my own tho.

what about a bunny burrito??? i find some white creamish colored fabric, and cut up some other fabrics to look like stuff in a burrito and wrap the rabbit like a burrito. i could find a cooks outfit for me ( the judges love it when the kids dress up with their rabbit)although im sure thats unorigianal... im just trying to think of something that i can make pretty easily.

Last year our nephew dressed as a construction worker, jeans, hard hat, safety vest, tool belt and boots. His bunny they made a safety vest and small tool belt for that they put mini tools in that you can find in the kid's toy section. It was super cute!

Dunno how original these are, but how about making your bunny one of a pair of fuzzy bunny slippers (you could wear pajamas) orhow about making your bunny into S'mores (you could bring some camping gear with you)?

Hope that helps!

Rue

Haha woast wabbit is awesome. Do you have any pics of the past costumes?

How about a bunny burrito?

I like the bunny slippers idea, that would be funny and cute. ^.^

What about turning him into a "dust bunny" and you dressed like a maid with a dust pan? All he would need is a little gray shirt of some sort to cover the white in the middle.

haha a dust bunny!!!
im stuck between 'dust bunny' and 's'more bunny'

im leaning towards smore bunny because i already own camping gear that i could use and/or wear. ill post the pics as soon as i find them :wink:bunnyheart

I would totally make an angora Chewbacca's sash, but that's not the rabbit we're talking about here!

I'm a dork, I like Star Wars, and I would totally dress the rabbit like leia with yarn hair buns, and a little white outfit.

well i found the pic of my 'Woast Wabbit' but this wont let me upload it! when i click on the 'insert image' button it says Image URL (i have NO clue what that is either) I use Firefox because the Internet Explorer is a lot slower for some reason

You need to upload your picture to a photo sharing website (like Photobucket) first. Then right click the image and select Properties. From there, copyand paste the Address (URL)into the box that pops when you click Insert Image.

Hope that helps!

Rue

Latest posts

Back