CORYELL COUNTY FAIR

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMALL S RABBITRY

Reaction score
We had our youth fair rabbit show yesterday and I think TJ my son did very well.

He got a 12th place, 7th place, 6th place, 4th place,and 3rd place out of 17 mini rex at the show and on the Californian buck he got 1st out of 5 6/8 bucks and the best thing is he won JR Showmanship he beat 12 JRs to get the buckle way to go TJ.......Toby

Thanks Carrol Hooks

TJSSHOWMANSHIP.jpg

Sorry about the pic I was so happy for my boy.....

He did a phenomenal job. Good luck to him in the future. One of my little sisters has her first show tomorrow. They're clipping nails now

CONGRATS!!!!!! This will be my last year for fair, but I have to wait till july and august for that. but I will be doing ARBA and open. I wish him lots of more luck I know the high you can get doing well, He must be on cloud nine.

Crystal

Oh My Darlin Rabbitry wrote:
CONGRATS!!!!!! This will be my last year for fair, but I have to wait till july and august for that. but I will be doing ARBA and open. I wish him lots of more luck I know the high you can get doing well, He must be on cloud nine.

Crystal
Why can't you still do fairswhen you startARBA sanctioned shows?

Congrats! I always thought there is nothing better then winning showmanship. It's all on the kid and no one else. He did extremely well! =)

Fair is 4H/FFA. Except the second week of WIF which is open. I will be doing ARBA shows. I will be too old to do fair next year. The only reason I get to do it this year is because my Bday is after Jan. 1. The rule is: The showman must be no older than 18 as of Jan. 1. I wont be 19 till march, so I can show this year.

Crystal

Lol. I never really wears off just dulls down. I still get excited when I tell people about my amazing very unexpected wins. I am soooo excited to go back as well as doing more shows. Our first is in Feb. and we might even do convention next year.

Crystal

lol. Buckles are always fun to show off. I don't have a rabbit one, maybe one of these days, but I do have a couple from rodeo queening. lol He'll be showing it off to anyone that will listen. We'll have to come down whenconvention's in texas again. does it ever get close to idaho?

Crystal

Back