Coroplast

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnicula

Reaction score
Bunnicula's Castle, S.Central, Pennsylvania, USA
Okay, there may be info about this on some thread...but I'm not finding it.

I just finished a NIC palace for Emmaline & Pipkin. (An adaptation ofwhat Haley built for Tumnus & Lucy...it's awesome!) Anyway...right now I am using a piece of vinyl flooring for the base, but I'd really like to find a large section of coroplast so that I could score it and make a "border" around the grids to keep all the messes INSIDE. (Emmaline lives like a slob!)

I cannot seem to find large sheets of coroplast anywhere. They are available on-line, but the shipping costs would bankrupt me and I'd have to rehome ALL my pets and my husband in order to afford them.

Any ideas on where I could find some? I live in south central PA and am willing to drive a bit to get it...but I have no idea where to begin my search. If anyone out there found the large sheets, I'd love to hear where you got them.

Thanks!

-Mary Ellen

I would suggest looking at various sign shops in your area. The fastsigns near me sells large sheets. I would suggest checking if there's a fastsign's near you?

hardware store usually have them. You may need to ask or go looking. in my expirence, it is usually in the back near the lumber. It may not be called cloroplast. It can also be corrigated plastic or some other things.

Back