Coroplast Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I'm leaving to gopick up a piece of coroplast for Sebastian's bunny condo. Can anyonewho has worked with it before give me some tips on how to score it orhow you did whatever you did to it when you installed it in your cages?Thanks!

Raspberry

I just bought my coroplast, beware it is hard towork with, I think I would have had a much easier time if I had had apair of helping hands. I cut it with a box cutter to the right size,that is what the seller recommend using. As for the scoring, mucheasier with some assistance, mine didn't turn out very "pretty" but itworked! Good luck and let me know how it goes for you so in the futuremaybe it will be a little easier!

Fergi's mom

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm leaving to go pick up apiece of coroplast for Sebastian's bunny condo. Can anyone who hasworked with it before give me some tips on how to score it or how youdid whatever you did to it when you installed it in your cages?Thanks!

Raspberry
I have the edges of mine on the outside of the cage. Try not to put toomuch pressure when scoring, my first peice i went through(oops )But something that really helps ifyou or someone you knowshasone is a sheetrock T it helps keep you cutting a straight edge
049727880120_3.jpg

So it's basically a "design your own cage" kindof thing, right? They look really neat, so I think I might check intothem. Is there any other websites that would tell more about it?

Thanks!

Lissa

I did use a metalstraight edge like that. Everything went perfect! It was nice andstraight, went together beautifully...until I got it to his cage! ThenI discovered that the measurements that my teenage son had given meover the phone when I called home from the sign shop were wrong! I hadthe coroplast custom cut to size! :X MAD, MAD, MAD am I!!!

I took it apart and put it back togetherto be used for the half of his cage that has the litter box until I goget another piece. I am sosteamed!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back